Realus George

Advertisement
I think they really need to look at Keyondre White from Dillard. Has the size plus gives you more in the passing game as a FB. Committed to Akron as a RB.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4068642/59e4a65e6e8b9603c0efd7b4

I'm a fan. He's nimble for a big guy.

One of my buddies coached him and he speaks very highly of White as a player and person.

I like White's highlights also. But the issue I see with a player like White is the same problem UM is having with Abraham Alce, they both want to be running backs in college. Not human sledge hammers who get the ball maybe 10 times a season if that.

Where as Realus George is a FB or Dlinemen so I doubt he has any miss givings that he will be a running back in college, but rather will follow his calling as a people moving full back or destroyer as a dlinemen. But as an overall offensive weapon I would agree that white is a better choice.

GO Canes

Whites highlights here are impressive and show his versatility.
[HUDL]video/3/4068642/59e4a65e6e8b9603c0efd7b4[/HUDL]

Looking at Realus George's junior highlights below definitely show what he can be as a full time full back.
[HUDL]video/3/4127510/58275519688ec2137801dd82[/HUDL]

Last edited:
4BA03091-480A-439A-B226-B93544309BF5.jpg

Advertisement
Plays LB too....won’t be surprised to see him on special teams if he plays here

Alce probably brings a little more athleticism to the FB position but this is Quez's clone right here. That's what Richt wants

His Twitter says he's number 1 rated fullback on Rivals. Of course he's the only fullback rated on Rivals. I guess most kids see themselves as future tailbacks. Doesn't matter--bring him in.

Advertisement
Kid plays DE/DT in his highlights more than LB/FB. He is another big athlete. He looks like he could get to 280-290lbs at 3tech.

Advertisement
When he runs with the ball, he reminds me of Larry Czonka. Surprisingly quick.

Not sure how many here remember Csonka. I saw the demographics page for this website recently and I think the overwhelming preponderance of the readers are below 40. Those great Dolphin teams were early '70's, or 45 years ago.

I'm not sure how effective Czonka-Kiick would be today, given the change in offensive philosophy. Defensive players tend to be faster, bigger and stronger than they were in the early '70's. Still, I wish we had that big strong back and a guy who can block for tailbacks. We're missing that as well as missing depth at a lot of positions (right now).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back