Realus George Commits!

Advertisement
and this dude is from the heart of ATLAnTA...

Love the pick up of baby Iron Head Hayward

He 30. We back.

4_7842522.jpg

View attachment 54034

hahahahaha I was going to post this exact same thing

Great pickup!

love the pickup for short yardage BUT i hope this doesn't mean richt is abandoning the spread. pro style is outdated.

the fact he is picking up only mobile QBs gives me some hope

Advertisement
love the pickup for short yardage BUT i hope this doesn't mean richt is abandoning the spread. pro style is outdated.

the fact he is picking up only mobile QBs gives me some hope

Our biggest weakness is that we don't have a real Jumbo Package yet. Guys like him and Brevin are going to heavily upgrade our goal line/short yardage situations. Doesn't affect slinging the rock in a spread formation to go down the field.

So is this kid a diamond in the rough that we found? Offer list is not good and rated a low 3 star.. Hard not to trust these coaches right now. They are on fire. I personally love when a coach finds overlooked talent and he balls out.

Advertisement
As long as he doesn't see the field more than five or six times a game, I'm cool with signing a fullback. It's going to take a lot more than a second back to improve Miami's short yardage woes though. They had an NFL fullback in 2016 and still had to run fade patterns to Stacy Coley from the one yard line.

So is this kid a diamond in the rough that we found? Offer list is not good and rated a low 3 star.. Hard not to trust these coaches right now. They are on fire. I personally love when a coach finds overlooked talent and he balls out.

Probably because teams are starting to go more spread. Can't really understand this kid's lack of offers. He has athleticism coupled with size and looks like he'll be a solid FB at Miami.

As long as he doesn't see the field more than five or six times a game, I'm cool with signing a fullback. It's going to take a lot more than a second back to improve Miami's short yardage woes though. They had an NFL fullback in 2016 and still had to run fade patterns to Stacy Coley from the one yard line.

No it wont, a fb was all we needed and Deejay Dallas is our answer to our redzone scoring issues this year.

Advertisement
Back