Realous & Cook

Well if it isn't another so-called Cane fan slobbering over Dalvin Cook coming out of the woodwork. Lazy? I provided a link that shows some in NFL circles think Kamara would have gone top 10 in the draft if there was a do-over. Yeah, 4 games for Cook is too small a sample size to judge how their careers will unfold, but you know what else is a small sample size? Zero. Which is the number of games you've seen from a post-torn ACL from Cook, yet you're thinking he's better than the NFL's Offensive Rookie of the Year.

I didn't slobber all over anybody in my post.

I said numbers without context lie. If you read that, and then took that as "slobbering", then you have comprehension issues, and maybe too much **** on your mind.

Advertisement
They're losing 5 Senior OL and no matter how many stars you have next to your name, freshmens RARELY ever reproduce a senior's production. Let alone that of Chubb and Michel. Look at Cam Akers
They only lose 1 starter from their o-line, but he's projected to go in the first round. So ya, any time you lose a first round pick off your o-line it'll hurt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back