Really missing LCE great info.

Advertisement
(Butthead to Beavis voice) Hey @No_Fly_Zoneā€¦ he said ā€œModsā€. Hahahaha

:fistbump:

Can you also ask him if he's really from Kansas? I don't think i've ever spoken to a person from Kansas in my entire life.

Advertisement
Hate to blow up his spot like this but the billy goat is back. @Liberty City El
Screenshot_20210905-202159(1).png
Screenshot_20210905-202208(2).png
Screenshot_20210905-202208(1).png

Advertisement
So we are talking about taking your ball and going home when people come at you vs kissing your ***?

Is that what we are talking about?

Jesus. Of all places to crack down on people coming at each other when we allow the **** we allow.

If mods are going to post a thread saying look these guys were all right about recruits, then when someone starts taking shots Iā€™m for leaving the shots fly.

Maybe I missed something here.

So we are talking about taking your ball and going home when people come at you vs kissing your ***?

Is that what we are talking about?

Jesus. Of all places to crack down on people coming at each other when we allow the **** we allow.

If mods are going to post a thread saying look these guys were all right about recruits, then when someone starts taking shots Iā€™m for leaving the shots fly.

Maybe I missed something here.

That's not at all what happened here.

Iā€™m good with that in this situation, but there is a lot of what I said that does happen.

As the newest maude, I obviously don't have the dirt on that or know where those bodies are buried so I can't comment on specific instances.

That said, I would caution that a middle path is warranted, generally. If someone makes claims that end up being wrong, it's fair game to bring up that they were wrong. But I also think it's overkill when half a dozen or more posts come up calling out the source of information. And I think it's downright inappropriate for people to take personal shots in that context. It's important to remember that, at the end of the day, even "insiders" are just reporting what they are hearing from their sources (presumably in or closer to the program). Kids and their handlers could be feeding their sources lies, the sources may have a rosier outlook than warranted, and teenage boys change their undeveloped minds on a nearly daily basis.

Bringing news to this board is a thankless job. And at the end of the day, if we want that news, employing a delicate touch makes a lot of sense.

Now, if some InCIDeR is constantly wrong, or constantly beating their chest, or (my personal favorite) constantly making super-vague predictions and then trying to take credit whenever anything at all happens... by all means, call those guys out for public mockery on this board. And I'll be right there next to you helping build the funeral pyre.

Advertisement
As the newest maude, I obviously don't have the dirt on that or know where those bodies are buried so I can't comment on specific instances.

That said, I would caution that a middle path is warranted, generally. If someone makes claims that end up being wrong, it's fair game to bring up that they were wrong. But I also think it's overkill when half a dozen or more posts come up calling out the source of information. And I think it's downright inappropriate for people to take personal shots in that context. It's important to remember that, at the end of the day, even "insiders" are just reporting what they are hearing from their sources (presumably in or closer to the program). Kids and their handlers could be feeding their sources lies, the sources may have a rosier outlook than warranted, and teenage boys change their undeveloped minds on a nearly daily basis.

Bringing news to this board is a thankless job. And at the end of the day, if we want that news, employing a delicate touch makes a lot of sense.

Now, if some InCIDeR is constantly wrong, or constantly beating their chest, or (my personal favorite) constantly making super-vague predictions and then trying to take credit whenever anything at all happens... by all means, call those guys out for public mockery on this board. And I'll be right there next to you helping build the funeral pyre.
Makes sense. Agreed. Requires balance. And people not being ********. Seems simpleā€¦

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back