Really missing LCE great info.

People like LCE get tired of all the BS that comes at them when they try and bring info that they hear or give insight that may or may not pan out.
Guys like him and Cribby and a scant few others are nice enough to share info they get from people close to the program but sometimes that info doesn’t pan out for whatever reason and idiots on here start with the “ fake insider” BS.These same people calling names and throwing stones are most if not at all times the people that bring zip to the board.

I personally enjoy ALL info whether it comes to fruition of not.WHY? Because I’m not as close to the program as I once was before I moved and most of my contacts have left the program or retired and the info that is given by these guys is info I’d never have gotten any more.Info that gives us insight into what’s really going on not the Gary and Matt info that a lot of times is mostly BS or info gotten from other sites like this one and from the info we are being fed for free not 10 bucks a month.

I look at it this way.Would you rather have the info that’s given come to fruition 90-95 % of the time and get info that most others don’t or can’t get or have all the guys like LCE and Cribby and the others say ***** you guys.I can keep the info to myself and not have to listen to the BS I have to listen to when something changes and doesn’t come true.I know my answer.

I’ve been on several boards over the years that has had all their info guys leave for just this type of BS and the insults thrown at them.Not saying LCE left because of this or that he just needed a break from all the mopes on here.

‘I can’t speak for anyone else but I sure hope it’s the latter and he WILL be back.……Take your time coming back LCE but PLEASE come back and give us your great input and insight during football season.I think we have the mods now to put a stop to the berating of you info guys before it gets to the point where you’ve had enough.

Now go ahead mopes call me an LCE slurper if you want.Wont bother me a bit.But CIS would be Canesport if it wasn’t for about 4-5 guys on here.So unless you have info to replace the info and insight these guys bring then STFU and enjoy the info you’re getting whether it always comes true or not.

lol this is embarrassing :jordan:

Advertisement
@The Franchise last post was "Your mom takes my dyck and squirms." on May 7th then...

View attachment 152869
So as a heads up to all - not you in particular- if people are going to start with insults, we’re going to crack down fast.

Everyone please keep the insults under control. We’re not looking to ban people leading into the season. And if you get banned, and start another account, like @Andrew mentioned, we’ll ban that account and double your existing ban. Just happened today, unfortunately, and that guy is out for the game which sucks.

What happened with High Seas? One of the few real football guys on here
He started a thread to take his usual shots at LCE. It was petty, literally all of the posters in there - myself included - said as much, he was not happy with the responses, said the board was beneath him and took his ball and went home with the statement that he wasn’t coming back.

There were 3 Maudes, 1 Mod and numerous other posters who were in there when it happened and they can say if that’s a reasonable summation of what transpired.
@JD08 @No_Fly_Zone @IndayArtHauz @lf26soda @BoxingRobes @MovingZen @AUcane @423Hurricane @Dr.L.ThugU

Advertisement
He started a thread to take his usual shots at LCE. It was petty, literally all of the posters in there - myself included - said as much, he was not happy with the responses, said the board was beneath him and took his ball and went home with the statement that he wasn’t coming back.

There were 3 Maudes, 1 Mod and numerous other posters who were in there when it happened and they can say if that’s a reasonable summation of what transpired.
@JD08 @No_Fly_Zone @IndayArtHauz @lf26soda @BoxingRobes @MovingZen @AUcane @423Hurricane @Dr.L.ThugU
This is precisely what happened. No one warned or threatened him, he just got laughed out of the room.

Can’t find his derogatory post or my response but I was surprised at the cheap shot from highseas directed at LCE. I thought it totally uncalled for. Several called him out and he obviously got his panties bunched up.

So be it.

Advertisement
I’m seriously considering un-deleing it and putting it in the CIS Classics Thread thread. It may be a low key classic where the thread didn’t go as expected from OP.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Died on the hill that was his Jameis Winston > Tom Brady take.

What a way to go out.

RIP

Advertisement
I’m too ADHD to read all that but I assume it’s about how much LCE is missed which isn’t in the Krazy Kode of Konduct so will you do a post-game Krazy’s Korner?

lol the information LCE brings is definitely appreciated but all the soap opera dramatics is too much have some dignity.

edit: yes I will be doing a Krazys Korner I know this board has been waiting for it 😎

Advertisement
@KrazyCane you doing a post game Krazy’s Korner in LCE’s absence where he does a post-game wrap-up?

I’m about to do a promo gif for you.

We’ve got a 35 post unknown poster guest host to do a Fireside Chat in absence of @The Franchise, assuming he doesn’t do it. I have no idea what we’re getting with this guy but @SWFLHurricane , FYI we have a guest host - No surprises, no insults intended to anyone - just having people fill in for the stars in their absence.

@HighSeas seems to have left the board so anyone want to do a high seas type analysis of players, Bama, especially?
I'm still at Paradise waiting for the 1st MFer....

Advertisement
Back