Realistically we are a 4-5 loss team

I know the season is still young but I'm convinced already from what I have seen that this is a good team. I don't expect an undefeated season but 2-3 losses I would of taken in a heart beat. I think we cruise through the schedule besides Clemson and fsu. I'm saying this though assuming we are healthy in key spots. I know things can change but I have never been this excited for a season since 2010.

You don’t think UNC is going to be a very hard game? They are a good team.

Advertisement
Here's the thing:
Football is played in the trenches and right now. Right now, today, that OL can beat any team we face.
FSU: DL is suckitude.
Clemson: weaker than yo granny
UNC: about to FAFO
UL: Don't even get me started.

So what's the deal? Running game (injuries) could derail it because if you have to drop back and pass and you do, then a RB has to pick up the blitz. An inexperienced RB will miss a blitz every time. Every time. 60% of the time.

The QB is really good. He's an NFL draft pick. I don't care which round, neither apparently did Brock Purdy (Selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the 7th round with the 262nd overall pick.)
If he gets injured, then the backup, while good, won't win a game for you when things aren't working out. FSU might be that game if it were to happen because they will be forced to blitz TVD a lot to win. Like every down blitz. the DL is that thin. IMO this is why they wanted Jackson so badly to play and asked the Fla Legislature to write a stupid bill to enable him to play this year. (Cue laughter)

Get thru those games and they are clean but they will be the weakest of the conf championship game participants just based on previous years and youth.
Injuries are the unknown factor right now. (See Kim Kinchens, All-American Safety, Univ of Miami)

Advertisement
Let’s play an ACC game against a team with a pulse before we start snorting kool-aid straight out the packet fellas. We will see what we are against GT. They aren’t going to just roll over. If we punch them in the mouth, I’ll start to believe.

Advertisement
I’m all in. We can beat any team running or throwing pick your poison. And defense is opportunistic timely sack or fumble I like our chances against anybody.

I’m all in. We can beat any team running or throwing pick your poison. And defense is opportunistic timely sack or fumble I like our chances against anybody.
I love how physical we are upfront that’s where the biggest difference is right now.

Advertisement
We have 4 tough games Texas AM, UNC, Clemson, FSU. I am guessing we are 1-3 in these games but could possibly be 0-4. Then we always lose a game we shouldn’t so I think it’s going to be another year before we start winning big games. I think Colorado and FSU are showing college football that you need to rid your roster of JAGs and go through the portal.
I'm happy to have this receipt.

U on drugs. 4 to 5 games.way to go. People like this are so insecure. BANNED this clown.you are a mole . GO away

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back