Realistically we are a 4-5 loss team

Advertisement
I said the same thing and I actually stand by it.

We’re going to dominate offensively, and our biggest issue is gonna be shooting our selves in the foot with bone headed decisions and execution, especially on special teams. Luckily, that won’t be enough to stop us in a majority of situations.

10 win floor.

Exactly

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was realistically way off lol we have arrived a year early boys.

Season hasn’t started yet. The real season begins with the ACC sched.

Still have to travel to UNC & FSU.

We still have Clemson & Louisville.

All 4 of those could be loses. Let’s not declare victory already.

Lots of football to be played. We need to crush Tech to go 5-0 and then the real stretch of games begins that will test the team.

Lots of football to be played. We need to crush Tech to go 5-0 and then the real stretch of games begins that will test the team.
I think a realistic expectation is 2-2 or better, when in years past 0-4 was a fair expectation.

Arrived where? We still have a lot of football to play. We also have to stay healthy.

But the future looks really bright.
Arrived as in like games we are suppose to win or expect to win we are. Previous coaches/talent we would have either played down or lost. We have arrived in terms of seeing what the plan is and it working. A lot of us knew if you recruit elite especially up front things would change. Me personally I didn't expect it to be this fast (pause) but props to the vets they are a big reason why we where we are.

Advertisement
I think a realistic expectation is 2-2 or better, when in years past 0-4 was a fair expectation.

I agree 2-2 is likely. Beating UNC would go a long way. If Miami loses to UNC and then can’t get back up the following week for Clemson it could get ugly.

First let’s start with Tech. Need to go 1-0 there first

Then again, we could go 3-1 or 4-0

fact is no one knows.

I know the season is still young but I'm convinced already from what I have seen that this is a good team. I don't expect an undefeated season but 2-3 losses I would of taken in a heart beat. I think we cruise through the schedule besides Clemson and fsu. I'm saying this though assuming we are healthy in key spots. I know things can change but I have never been this excited for a season since 2010.

Advertisement
Arrived as in like games we are suppose to win or expect to win we are. Previous coaches/talent we would have either played down or lost. We have arrived in terms of seeing what the plan is and it working. A lot of us knew if you recruit elite especially up front things would change. Me personally I didn't expect it to be this fast (pause) but props to the vets they are a big reason why we where we are.
A decade-plus of being beaten down and consistently disappointed even when you have very low/ no expectations takes a lot to overcome.

I am on the fence waiting to jump over and agree with you. We look different and play differently so far. I want to believe. If we handle business like we should against GT, I think I might be with you.

A decade-plus of being beaten down and consistently disappointed even when you have very low/ no expectations takes a lot to overcome.

I am on the fence waiting to jump over and agree with you. We look different and play differently so far. I want to believe. If we handle business like we should against GT, I think I might be with you.
That last cycle especially at OL changed everything. Man to do that in one season I thought it would take three....incredible. I feel like why we were losing all those years we were weak up front. We always had a few stars or draft guys, but 5 NFL guys up front and legit top end NFL guys. That group or a group like that makes ordinary look amazing and makes amazing look outer worldly.

It's going to be a fun Miami era bruh so be ready. What Mario has done man is insane, even players scoring tds when they throw up the U it feels different. I felt like before it lost its power, ever since that intro press conference I feel like he's brought something that was missing. I don't know what it is but it was missing.

Advertisement
Back