Realistically we are a 4-5 loss team

Advertisement
FSU is going to motorboat us again this year, UNC QB is the goods we won’t stop them, Clemson has been a decade ahead of us for 15 years, our best chance is this Saturday and I’m not holding out hope.

Then we struggle with the likes of Virginia, GT, and NC St. So just those 7 games we are lucky to win 4.

The rest of you can do what you have done for 20 years and claim this year is the year then come on here crying when reality sets in.

Miami has greatly improved its talent but it didn’t bring in the elite WR we needed to compete at the highest level. Now will one emerge, who knows?
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I fully expect us to beat Texas A&M and win one more at 2-2 for those 4 games. NM shot themselves several times against Texas A&M. Must play a clean game and no stupid penalties and play to win every game.

FSU is going to motorboat us again this year, UNC QB is the goods we won’t stop them, Clemson has been a decade ahead of us for 15 years, our best chance is this Saturday and I’m not holding out hope.

Then we struggle with the likes of Virginia, GT, and NC St. So just those 7 games we are lucky to win 4.

The rest of you can do what you have done for 20 years and claim this year is the year then come on here crying when reality sets in.

Miami has greatly improved its talent but it didn’t bring in the elite WR we needed to compete at the highest level. Now will one emerge, who knows?
I`m not sure about the outcome of the FSU-MIAMI game, however, I am about the improvement of this Miami team.

Advertisement
We have 4 tough games Texas AM, UNC, Clemson, FSU. I am guessing we are 1-3 in these games but could possibly be 0-4. Then we always lose a game we shouldn’t so I think it’s going to be another year before we start winning big games. I think Colorado and FSU are showing college football that you need to rid your roster of JAGs and go through the portal.
Thanks for your contributions to this board, SaltyNole. Why don't you buy Deion a muffin?

We have 4 tough games Texas AM, UNC, Clemson, FSU. I am guessing we are 1-3 in these games but could possibly be 0-4. Then we always lose a game we shouldn’t so I think it’s going to be another year before we start winning big games. I think Colorado and FSU are showing college football that you need to rid your roster of JAGs and go through the portal.
Old School Reaction GIF

What's with these sad post???? It's only been one week of football.

Whether u think we will be good or not, beat this or that team or not…Everyone has played one game man lol

Advertisement
Lmao we did the same thing they did. We flipped our whole roster too. Don’t look too much into the Colorado win VS TCU. TCU is not the same team that they were last season. Neither are we.

Eh, we'll have to disagree here. Rattler has had some inconsistency issues but he beat Tennessee and Clemson and was the only bright spot for USCe Saturday night.
Yeah. The oLine had the worst performance I've seen any P5 OL have in a decade, especially when factoring in how bad UNC was at getting to the QB last season with the same players

Advertisement
So we go 8-4? Big ****** deal. That's massive progress and quite frankly, an end to the embarrassing losses. I can fan for a tough 8-4 program... it's the 5-7 atrocities I can't stomach any longer.

TCU lost because just like last year their defense sucks. Difference was last year Dugans would have converted that 4th down at the end and somehow got them into the end zone or they would get a bounce to go their way. TCU was 2017 Miami with getting lucky bounces. Nice win by CU but again it is being made to be bigger than it was because this years TCU was getting pumped up by last years success. They could end up being medicore for all anyones knows.
I'm watching the news this morning in Colorado. All they are talking about sports wise is CU and how they won that game and how they should be ranked because of beating a ranked team. About Sanders and Hunter are now being heisman contenders. Showing tweets from JJ Watt and Russell Wilson saying how impressive it was.

No mention of TCU replacing so much of their roster. Or how it took a fourth down stop while TCU was driving. Or how many points CU surrendered and could've been more if not for a turnover.

We'll see how the rest of the season goes for them, they are going to be better than I thought. I do believe they will come crashing back to earth relatively fast.

Your fantasies and delusional narratives have nothing to do with reality or being realistic. You’re just a weak *** clown thats scared bc FSU is still a good team omg what do we do gtfoh :diaf:
@IndayArtHauz we’re finishing up the pilot for the new series. It’s all of KrazyCane’s personalities through his collection of avatars.

200.gif

Advertisement
Pretty realistic assumption based on a year ago. But after this weekend I think we all saw that recruiting ain’t ****. It’s all about the portal.

Advertisement
Back