Realistic offensive coordinators

Advertisement
Brandon Streeter - Clemson QB Coach. Former OC.
Charlie Weis Jr. - FAU OC. Likely following Lane wherever he goes though.

Harrell, Yost, Gleeson, Ruggiero...the list goes on and on just give me a f^cking spread offense

D.A.V.I.D Y.O.S.T
tenor-2.gif

Advertisement
Or throw the motherload at Bedenbaugh and you take care of OC + Oline.

Texas Tech offense seems to have regressed. Ranked 14th in yards per game but 59th in scoring offense.
Wrong...their Defense is ATROCIOUS....Yost and Wells have their handsfull with crap...Go chk Yosts body of work at Utah St...Missouri..etc....then Holler back...

Advertisement
Wrong...their Defense is ATROCIOUS....Yost and Wells have their handsfull with crap...Go chk Yosts body of work at Utah St...Missouri..etc....then Holler back...
Their defense has always been atrocious but they at least put up points.

Texas Tech offense in 2018 averaged 37 points per game. This year, they average 30 points per game.

Their defense has always been atrocious but they at least put up points.

Texas Tech offense in 2018 averaged 37 points per game. This year, they average 30 points per game.

Stop it....look at his body of work throughout his career...and who he learnt under...had the #1 Offense in America at F-ing Utah St...was Lauded at Missouri with his work with QBs...cant just judge him by his 1st yr at Tech...thats stupidity...

Advertisement
Advertisement
OC at Tulane
OC at Indiana
Briles maybe now that FSU has cushioned the fall.

All would be realistic homeruns.
I was thinking Briles as well....he may end up without a job and I think he’s hungry enough to take a chance at coming to Miami, put up a strong offense for a couple of years looking for a bigger gig. But he was the only name I knew.

Advertisement
Back