REALIGNMENT MEGGGGAAAA THREAAAD

The Jor-ja stuff is especially rich because we're only a decade and some change away from their fans that were born right AFTER their last title being eligible to live in most retirement communities.
Jor-ja fans have had delusions of grandeur since before I was a student there in the 90’s when a doofus named Ray Goff was the coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
PFF College
@PFF_College

23m
BREAKING: Clemson and Florida State have reached out to the SEC about joining the conference, per @MarcRyanOnAir

PFF College
@PFF_College

23m
BREAKING: Clemson and Florida State have reached out to the SEC about joining the conference, per @MarcRyanOnAir
we'd be f^cked if Clemson left, time to start looking for a new conference. ACC has their thumb up their a$$.

This **** is getting pretty outta hand. SEC basically trying to make a league above the NCAA. CFB is dying a slow death.

Advertisement
PFF College
@PFF_College

23m

ACC grant of rights runs through 2035. MUCH different animal than the Big 12. I don't think this can happen. I do not believe the ACC will add or lose any members for a long time.

The fact that UCLA is mentioned is laughable and negates all seriousness of the quote.

You're thinking like a football fan and not a CEO. As Wayne Gretsky once famously explained, he doesn't skate to the puck, he skates to where he thinks the puck will be.

UCLA is a large, prestigious, state school with a rich sports history, a great brand, incredible academics, in one of the most valuable TV markets in America. Have they played to their potential as a program of late? Of course not. They are very budget sensitive as opposed to SEC schools who find a way. You put them in an SEC level conference where they will be pulling down 2x a year, you better believe their value will skyrocket, as will their facilities, performance, TV worth, and enterprise value.

ACC grant of rights runs through 2035. MUCH different animal than the Big 12. I don't think this can happen. I do not believe the ACC will add or lose any members for a long time.
Even if there's a buy-out clause, there's no shot in **** Trailerhassee can afford that with all their financial problems right?

High television draw doesn't mean more donations just saying.
and if you're aunt had a **** she'd be your uncle. Neither is relevant.

TV draw is the only thing that matters to ESPN which means the only thing that matters to the SEC.

Advertisement

If true, not surprised. Yet the Miami BOT/Admin/AD seem content to sip iced tea with the back country Carolina Good Ole Boys. As usual we will be slow to move, reactive and late (see cuck Blake James comments about being surprised by UT and OU). Why not be aggressive and proactive and actually think about the next 25+ years. Small minded legalists talk about contracts and legalities. Numerous factors are changing the landscape of CFB. Make moves or get left behind.

If true, not surprised. Yet the Miami BOT/Admin/AD seem content to sip iced tea with the back country Carolina Good Ole Boys. As usual we will be slow to move, reactive and late (see cuck Blake James comments about being surprised by UT and OU). Why not be aggressive and proactive and actually think about the next 25+ years. Small minded legalists talk about contracts and legalities. Numerous factors are changing the landscape of CFB. Make moves or get left behind.
Yeah let's hope the ppl with the power in Miami aren't that dumb. If FSU and Clemson leave the ACC is no longer a power conference in football.

The sad thing is, Blake's comments the other day told us everything we need to know about how they're handling this.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Larry David Reaction GIF

Even if there's a buy-out clause, there's no shot in **** Trailerhassee can afford that with all their financial problems right?

Wouldnt surprise me if the SEC floated them the buyout and they paid back.

My question would UF want FSU in conference with them.

I honestly think everyone would try and squeeze us out. We rustled so many Jimmies over the last 40 years they would love nothing more than to send a mega f*ck you to Miami

Advertisement
Back