REALIGNMENT MEGGGGAAAA THREAAAD

Advertisement

“I can understand Texas jumping over,” Spurrier said. “They get to play Texas A&M again. They get to … they can’t win the Big 12 anyway.
“I think they’re only won two in the last 30 years or so. What is it?”

Ole' Ball Coach was promptly flagged for targeting, unnecessary roughness, celebration penalty, and then ejected. The suspension will. carryover into the 2d Half of his next press conference.

😂

FB_IMG_1627590249841.jpg

Advertisement

Ole' Ball Coach was promptly flagged for targeting, unnecessary roughness, celebration penalty, and then ejected. The suspension will. carryover into the 2d Half of his next press conference.

😂

The best was

"In 12 years at Florida, I don’t think we ever signed a kid from the state of Alabama. Of course, we found out later that the scholarships they were giving out at Alabama were worth a whole lot more than ours.”

😂
Love or hate the ‘Ole Ball Coach, gotta admit his one-liners are classics.

Last edited:

😂
I understand he’s a Gator, but I’ve always respected Spurrier for not mincing words. And, he let Berlin transfer to The U even though we had scheduled the 2002-2003 series. Berlin wasn’t great, but was needed.

Spurrier on Bama:
“In 12 years at Florida, I don’t think we ever signed a kid from the state of Alabama. Of course, we found out later that the scholarships they were giving out at Alabama were worth a whole lot more than ours.”

Spurrier is like that grandpaw that's at that "f*ck it" age. Says whatever comes to his mind and doesn't give a **** about how anyone feels about it. That's why that reporter was like "what about this team, and that team" bc he knew old spurrier was going to give him the raw and uncut. Straight barz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you want him to say? There were five power conferences, now there are four. ACC teams can't go anywhere.
“Like everyone I was a little shocked” “In a little disbelief”. These talks have been going on since December. A competent AD would have at least heard rumblings of this, but to be in disbelief? In my opinion, it just shows how Miami is not consistently playing the game and looking to improve. Shows he isn’t thinking ahead and isn’t planning for unexpected/expected scenarios.

“Like everyone I was a little shocked” “In a little disbelief”. These talks have been going on since December. A competent AD would have at least heard rumblings of this, but to be in disbelief? In my opinion, it just shows how Miami is not consistently playing the game and looking to improve. Shows he isn’t thinking ahead and isn’t planning for unexpected/expected scenarios.
Lol. If Oklahoma State and Texas Tech were shocked I guarantee you Miami was shocked.

And no, ACC schools can't go anywhere. Grants if rights are absolutely enforceable.

Advertisement
I doubt Blake James has inside information on his own employer, let alone his conference. Whenever James leaves Miami, as we’re ever hopeful, his next job will be small school without a reputation in athletics. No different than Larry Coker taking the HC job to start the UTSA football program.

People are playing chess and this dude is playing Tic tac toe

Advertisement
Back