REALIGNMENT MEGGGGAAAA THREAAAD

Yeah the SEC wants Oklahoma and Texas because of their administrations.

You’re literally the guy he’s talking about in the first part of that post.

Oklahoma and Texas has multimillionaire and billionaire alumni willing to invest into the fb program. Y’all act like the average trailer park Texas fan living in the sticks is donating millions of dollars to them? They’re not, they’re just fans of the team. It’s Not Miami fans fault that majority of the tens of thousand rich UM alumni don’t give a **** about the fb program.

Advertisement
So after playing pattycake and giving them free reign for 3 years she played hardball. She really shepherded us through that process…

You are clueless.

They held all the cards before then.

Explain to me in detail what she could’ve done versus an organization run by an SEC shill determined to give us the death penalty. You literally have no idea what you’re talking about and no facts to back up your position.

Oklahoma and Texas has multimillionaire and billionaire alumni willing to invest into the fb program. Y’all act like the average trailer park Texas fan living in the sticks is donating millions of dollars to them? They’re not, they’re just fans of the team. It’s Not Miami fans fault that majority of the tens of thousand rich UM alumni don’t give a **** about the fb program.

You just reiterated my point

Advertisement
We was just bent over. Now we are f*cked.

I saw that is illegal for conferences to reach out to schools but schools can reach out to conferences. Blake.
We don't want to win we just want to be cool on social media. Those thorough bred schools about that life man....win at all costs fuq everything else. $$$$$ gang

I haven't seen any credible reports that SEC is looking to go bigger than 16.

Number one, I don't see how the money works to destroy every other conference.

Number two, I don't see how the money works to go beyond 16.

Number three, I don't see how politically North Carolina or Virginia could leave their other state schools to suffer.
Yeah, like you, I’ve lived in NoVa but also Richmond, Hampton Roads and in North Carolina. I think the legislatures would get involved on behalf of the other schools in both states.

I’m telling y’all. We have no choice. Us, FSU, and VT need to to the Big 10 or we need to go independent(I prefer option 1). We’re next after the Big 12 and Clemson is going to go to the highest bidder out of fear of losing Dabo.
Maybe us going independent will get the higher ups off their azzes and actually try to win and cheat.

Advertisement
If those schools and Miami were smart, we could actually merge the ACC and Big 10 together with ND and form a pretty **** good Superconference of our own.

PSU
OSU
Mich
ND
Clemson
Miami
FSU
VT
Think you're on to something here.

You are clueless.

They held all the cards before then.

Explain to me in detail what she could’ve done versus an organization run by an SEC shill determined to give us the death penalty. You literally have no idea what you’re talking about and no facts to back up your position.
Here’s a low hanging fruit. How about when she didn’t disclose the ongoing investigation to Al Golden and the extension and raise we had to give him as a mea culpa.

Advertisement
It would seem like the SEC would want Miami simply because of the S. Florida TV market and the chance for recruits to see SEC teams when they visit hard rock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back