REALIGNMENT MEGGGGAAAA THREAAAD

Do you know why those other schools have clout? Because they generate tons more revenue than we do? Do you know why they generate tons more revenue than we do? Because their fans contribute tons more money. We had the ****tiest fūcking fanbase in all of College Football considering the number of championships we’ve won. There’s your fūcking answer right there. The very same people complaining in this thread are the reason we are in this mess. The people that don’t go to games, don’t contribute to the program, and the people that the coaches and the administration has to beg to get pennies to complete an indoor practice facility to.
Interesting. The fans don’t care and don’t contribute so the school acted accordingly. Solid.

The sponge Bob gif was funny. I am not panicking, too old, change happens life goes on.

Advertisement
Interesting. The fans don’t care and don’t contribute so the school acted accordingly. Solid.

The sponge Bob gif was funny. I am not panicking, too old, change happens life goes on.

Miami isn’t blameless, they made bad hires. Texas has underperformed and also made a ton of bad hires. What’s the difference between Texas and Miami? Miami cares. Texas cares. I’ll let you figure out what the difference is.

Advertisement
Well it sounds like FSU is trying to be smart and attaching themselves to Clemson.

Hopefully, our clueless administration has been working the back channels and is doing the same. People need to stop worrying about what Texas and OK do and understand that Clemson holds the key to the future of college football conference realignments. If Clemson stays put, we'll see some additional semi big moves but nothing crazy......but if Clemson moves all bets are off and you're probably going to see entire conferences disappear.
Clemson right now is the most important cog in this whole wheel. You are absolutely correct. If Clemson stays so does fspoo and then maybe we can attract lame and one more

I don’t think that’s a reputable source. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen, but it’s not being broken this way, imo.

That’s correct. Does not mean it can’t happen, but I think he’s just deducing and taking a gamble that it’s true so that later he can say he broke it. He may be right but I don’t think he has the sources. It’s a no lose proposition for him. With lots of reward if it breaks right, no repercussion if it doesn’t. He can just say the deal fell through. Never hast to reveal his “sources“.

This guy on the other hand, does have sources.

I don’t know the trajectory or how it will shake out, but my guess is that CFB will take one of two paths over the next 5 years:

Path 1: SEC stays pat at 16, while the other conferences scramble into alliances or additions that look to offset the dramatic power imbalance that the first super conference has created. This is going to be a bandaid, and will honestly be toughest on the western schools because they don’t have crap. The ACC and B10 work out something to provide bargaining power for themselves in the short term. This is only going to work if they all stay together, which likely won’t happen.

Path 2: An entire new league is created that rips the top 32-64 teams out of every conference in America. College football becomes stratified between the top group of schools and all the others, who run programs in the more traditional, less professional way. It is a bonafide new league, embracing and formalizing financial distribution and NIL standards. It is much closer to a mini NFL than a college football.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I didn’t see that, can you link me up

Miami isn’t blameless, they made bad hires. Texas has under performed and also made a ton of bad hires. What’s the difference between Texas and Miami? Miami cares. Texas cares. I’ll let you figure out what the difference is.
I am with you partner. Rule number one is always…. Follow the money. I wrote earlier that Texas blows but they have scratch.

I don’t live in Florida and I am not a football guy so I can’t talk recruiting and I can’t talk X’s and O’s So this is a subject I can give my idiotic opinions on. I should probably stay in my lane but I am ALWAYS a follow the money guy. Money, power and *** drives the bus and usually is where answers lie.

Advertisement

Just read that real quick, but I’m just not sure how significant that is. It just doesn’t sound like it eventually will carry a lot of weight. But we will see.

Non-starter. He's pandering.

Advertisement
You guys have been complaining that the SEC has too many powerhouses so I decided to give them a few smaller yet successful teams. I took out Missouri, Mississippi state, South Carolina and added App state, UAB, and G Tech, UAB is in Alabama which fits, App state in Tennessee which fits because of tennesse/Kentucky and Gtech is in the middle of all of that. They are also 3 teams, that are all capable of providing upsets every week, especially when they get the recruiting perks that come with being in the SEC
App State is in Boone, NC not Tennessee.

2019 is officially the last year of great college football. 2020 we had covid. Probably still some covid stuff this year. And now this crap. My god can it be 2001 again. The sec fanboy crap has ruined college football.

Also real talk what is the pac12 doing right now? Just scared and crying and doing nothing ?

Advertisement
Back