REALIGNMENT MEGGGGAAAA THREAAAD

Never had to be this way, but it is, and acceptance is a wonderful but forlornly gift

I've never given up hope, and I'm still praying for the best.

But yeah, this is basically everything I've been saying for 20 years coming to fruition all at once. The "important" teams are making moves and we look like possible collateral damage.

Advertisement
Breaking news

Alabama and Clemson in discussion to play for championship every year right off the bat. Everyone else shut football down

They've earned it if we're being honest.

They both do this little thing called "giving a flying F about their football program". This is something that flies over the head of our administration.

Well it sounds like FSU is trying to be smart and attaching themselves to Clemson.

Hopefully, our clueless administration has been working the back channels and is doing the same. People need to stop worrying about what Texas and OK do and understand that Clemson holds the key to the future of college football conference realignments. If Clemson stays put, we'll see some additional semi big moves but nothing crazy......but if Clemson moves all bets are off and you're probably going to see entire conferences disappear.
So I guess FSU and Clemson are cool now. The whole cancelling the game thing is smoothed over. I get it, it’s show business and not show friends but people are greedy mother f&$kers. And now they can float this NIL line of crap that kids are getting paid! What a racket. Brilliant scumbaggery. Let them eat cake I guess.

Advertisement
A5EEBF40-CDDA-4DD9-B58B-1688923B664D.gif

Then the ACC could bring in Notre Dame and West Virginia.

The ACC needs to tell Notre Dame its all sports or it's nothing. This should have happened last year when the ACC had Notre Dame over a barrel because of COVID.

Yup. Instead of negotiating when they had leverage, the acc will be begging ND to join and ready to give them anything they want.

ND will still likely pick the Big10 over the acc though since I wouldn't deliberately join a conference with such buffoonish leadership either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you not even a little concerned that Miami might get sent to Bolivia? You have been around the block so I am curious to hear your feedback. Are you confident in the administration? Does Miami have a wartime consigliere in their pocket?

Do you know why those other schools have clout? Because they generate tons more revenue than we do? Do you know why they generate tons more revenue than we do? Because their fans contribute tons more money. We have the ****tiest fūcking fanbase in all of College Football considering the number of championships we’ve won. There’s your fūcking answer right there. The very same people complaining in this thread are the reason we are in this mess. The people that don’t go to games, don’t contribute to the program, and the people that the coaches and the administration has to beg to get pennies to complete an indoor practice facility to.

Money talks, bullshlt walks.

C.R.E.A.M.

Also, we get the most panicky bunch of fans I’ve ever seen in my life.

I’ve been through similar situation as this twice in my life, big-time. And the people that lose out, are the ones that panic.

I just hope our administration is not acting all panicky and jittery and making crazy *** phone calls and throwing out panicky hurried deals deals out for consideration like you guys are considering…we’ll I’m sure they’re not because at least I know they don’t have immature teenager brains. I’m not sure how competent they are, but at least I know that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Then the ACC could bring in Notre Dame and West Virginia.

The ACC needs to tell Notre Dame its all sports or it's nothing. This should have happened last year when the ACC had Notre Dame over a barrel because of COVID.

As I said earlier, that's a nice wish burger but ND has all the leverage. They can tell the ACC to F off and go to the Big 10 who would welcome them with open arms. You can't bluff when your opponent knows your cards.

Advertisement
Back