REALIGNMENT MEGGGGAAAA THREAAAD

Clemson has it made in the ACC right now. The money would have to be so much more to make any move IMO.

Advertisement
The ACC is a joke and let’s face it, Miami has been asleep at the wheel collecting checks for years. When Miami gets left holding Herman, the school should look directly into a mirror and blame nobody but themselves.

You're talking to the guy who has been perpetually calling out our administration on this board from the day it was created, going back to our migration from the Scout site.

Let's hope they are in survival mode and working the back channels.

I’m telling y’all. We have no choice. Us, FSU, and VT need to to the Big 10 or we need to go independent(I prefer option 1). We’re next after the Big 12 and Clemson is going to go to the highest bidder out of fear of losing Dabo.

Clemson has it made in the ACC right now. The money would have to be so much more to make any move IMO.

Either the SEC or the Big 10 have no shortage of money, and would do anything necessary to get Clemson.

This is something foreign to us, we're dealing with human beings that actually care about football. Miami's administration is at a huge disadvantage here.

Advertisement
I’m telling y’all. We have no choice. Us, FSU, and VT need to to the Big 10 or we need to go independent(I prefer option 1). We’re next after the Big 12 and Clemson is going to go to the highest bidder out of fear of losing Dabo.

Well it sounds like FSU is trying to be smart and attaching themselves to Clemson.

Hopefully, our clueless administration has been working the back channels and is doing the same. People need to stop worrying about what Texas and OK do and understand that Clemson holds the key to the future of college football conference realignments. If Clemson stays put, we'll see some additional semi big moves but nothing crazy......but if Clemson moves all bets are off and you're probably going to see entire conferences disappear.

Advertisement
You're talking to the guy who has been perpetually calling out our administration on this board from the day it was created, going back to our migration from the Scout site.

Let's hope they are in survival mode and working the back channels.
That’s because you are a Jedi and I am
Merely a padawan. They devalued football, the team sucks and now they will pay the price. Texas blows but they have money.

Either the SEC or the Big 10 have no shortage of money, and would do anything necessary to get Clemson.

This is something foreign to us, we're dealing with human beings that actually care about football. Miami's administration is at a huge disadvantage here.
I am firmly on the same page as you. The piper is coming to get paid. Sad state of affairs.

Advertisement
That’s because you are a Jedi and I am
Merely a padawan. They devalued football, the team sucks and now they will pay the price. Texas blows but they have money.

Miami's administration has been and continues to be, the intersection of apathy and incompetence.

It's manifested itself into us NOT being the primary team people are looking at to see how conference realignments shake out.

Miami's administration has been and continues to be, the intersection of apathy and incompetence.

It's manifested itself into us NOT being the primary team people are looking at to see how conference realignments shake out.
Yup. Nobody to blame but themselves. If/when it happens they will point fingers and blame others. That is what losers do. They had the Golden Goose, all they had to do was not F it up.

They failed and now all those who loathe football program will get their wish.

Advertisement

Never had to be this way, but it is, and acceptance is a wonderful but forlornly gift

LOL - nobody takes this ******* with 20k followers from barstool (emphasis on stool 💩) sports seriously.

He’s just pimping his podcast or whatever.
Even if it’s true or not we need go to FSU and VT and get together about either going independent with ND uniting with us or going to the Big 10. After UT and OU is Clemson meaning the ACC is next and I’m not leaving our football future up to them.

Advertisement
Back