Real Talk.. What 3 teams will face us in the playoffs??

Advertisement
Better game. What 2 plus teams can keep us out of the playoff?

FSU VT + ACC champ. If anyone else beats us it's a **** shame

We have no business losing to VT. Sure, they step up for Miami, but we step down too many times. Last year was pathetic. They don't have our talent...never have never will. It's time for the program to start treating VT like the program they are...beneath us.

We have no business losing to anybody but FSU. Unfortunately Richt loses some games he has no business losing.

This would be a good year to make a run. No one is expecting us to be THAT good, but with competent QB play we can beat everyone on our schedule. Our D should be even better, which should take a load off Walton and the QB. Our D will look like piranhas devouring a sloth.

Advertisement
Jesus. Can we beat the Freakin' Noles at the Doak first before drinking the Playoff Bong Water?

We're starting a rookie QB. There's no guarantee he'll be the Gables version of Jaemeis.

It's all about "The Powers That Be"...

If they want an interesting CFB Playoff with really high TV ratings then they'll inject some new blood, but if they want to keep status quo they'll keep forcing Bama & Oh St on everyone.

Miami's not making it this year, but 2018 I honestly believe we'll win #6 .

We let FSU take our heart last season. We were clearly better than every team we played. Richt is about to come out swinging this season.

Advertisement
LSU
Texas
Nebraska

jets-fan-fist-pump-against-bills.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
we're only 4 spots away from making the playoffs. That's if we win out...
If we win out then we're in. Undefeated ACC team would finish #2 to bama

Big IF. Not sold on our first half offense

Virginia tech beat the crap out of us last year, notre dame can run and uva is decent enough

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If USCw loses to ND this weekend then pac 12 is out of playoffs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back