• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Real Talk.. What 3 teams will face us in the playoffs??

BigDikCane

All-American
This is going to be a real crazy season...

1. Tamu (they're going to knock off Bama)
2. Washington
3. Either OSU, Bama, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Louisville

HurricaneAce07

Class of 2007
I had a great gif ready to go for this thread, but I decided not to waste it. Instead, here's a great story from Chappelle...

(NSFW)
[video=youtube;F3c_-dde-wo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3c_-dde-wo[/video]

T

TreOFive

Would love to smoke that spliff with you bruh. I see us getting into a much higher rated bowl. maybe on New Years but I dont think we are there yet. Earliest I see a playoff birth would be 2018. of course I would love to be wrong and we get there this year

Senior
Better game. What 2 plus teams can keep us out of the playoff?

FSU VT + ACC champ. If anyone else beats us it's a damn shame

Ice Cube

Band
Banned

We have no business losing to VT. Sure, they step up for Miami, but we step down too many times. Last year was pathetic. They don't have our talent...never have never will. It's time for the program to start treating VT like the program they are...beneath us.

ChosenOne

Band
Banned

I like how u just brushed off ND as if we didn't lose to them as they finished 4-8.. what up with people thinking ND is a automatic win? I would figure they can't get any worse then 4-8... and we lost to them... Duke even beat them @ their place and ND only managed to beat Nevada, Syracuse, Army and us... I hate ND as much as the next guy but you have to be delusional if you think ND is a given.

Ice Cube

Band
Banned

I like how u just brushed off ND as if we didn't lose to them as they finished 4-8.. what up with people thinking ND is a automatic win? I would figure they can't get any worse then 4-8... and we lost to them... Duke even beat them @ their place and ND only managed to beat Nevada, Syracuse, Army and us... I hate ND as much as the next guy but you have to be delusional if you think ND is a given.

Good point. Yet, we have no business losing to ND. Could it happen? Yes. Was I surprised that we lost to a 4-8 ND team in 2016? No. Despite our current talent and the talent we will have in the future, we should be prepared for inexcusable losses with MR, especially if he remains the play caller..

W

westcoastcanes

We need a miracle on the OL if we're going to have a chance.
So far I am doing the following things with my fingers crossed:
Throwing rice at anyone I see
knocking on wood
throwing coins into various bodies of water
throwing broken dishes at houses
trying to get **** on by a bird
saying rabbit first thing in the morning

What are you doing to help?

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
It's all about "The Powers That Be"...

If they want an interesting CFB Playoff with really high TV ratings then they'll inject some new blood, but if they want to keep status quo they'll keep forcing Bama & Oh St on everyone.

Miami's not making it this year, but 2018 I honestly believe we'll win #6 .