Real talk on the new staff

Advertisement
I'd like to keep Scott.... That's it.

The rest, le peace!

Staff picks....

HC/OC Mark Richt
QB/OC Chris Weinke or Steve Walsh (Huge IMG connections)
RB/Asst HC James Coley (Doubt he would take this spot)
TE John Lilly (Coming from Gerogia)
WR Kevin Beard
OL Mike Sullivan (Currently with Titans)

DC Jim Leavitt
DL Kevin Patrick (Currently with N Texas)
LB Mike Barrow (Currently with Seahawks)
DB Mike Rumph

Advertisement
Only guys from current staff that could possibly stay are Beard and Scott. They are not only good recruiters but the players at those positions have shown improvement and have produced. All the other guys can kick rocks. They will find jobs elsewhere.

Here's Golden French Fries trying to dictate how Richt should hire his staff. Why did we even bother hiring Richt, when we had such a football genius in our midst.

This^^^^^

He needs to give himself a Golden shower and rid us all of his stupidity!

guys there are rumblings of major SEC assistants wanting to come here, please enough with the high school all stars staying here

Advertisement
Oh, and by the way, T-Rob is an excellent DB coach! OP might wanna check his facts before he starts talking his all too common ****.

Here's Golden French Fries trying to dictate how Richt should hire his staff. Why did we even bother hiring Richt, when we had such a football genius in our midst.

HAHAHAHAHAHA it must KILL YOU that Botch wasn't even in 2nd place. Funny how I don't see him being offered anywhere else either.

If Richt doesn't get fired or doesn't share Larranaga's agent (which I didn't previously know), we're likely looking at Butch as our current coach.

Lu, my theory is Bama took one for the SEC and agreed to give UGA Smart if they would fire Mark. Deal was contingent on Mark being hired by Miami only. SEC is not afraid of Mark at Miami, but Butch back in the talent hotspot scared them to death. I mean, isn't it a little strange that every year Smart is named in the hunt for every job BUT this year he takes UGA. Sure it could have nothing to do with it but what fun is that?

Any thought that Butch wasn't getting the job if Mark stays at UGA is BS. There were only 4 or 5 HCs that could have given school and Blake enough cover and none of them were in the realm of possibility. Greg, Mullen, Mario all would have led to torches and pitchforks. Mark quiets the natives for a couple years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back