Real Question Should Golden Redshirt Rashawn Scott or Not?

If he is a top 4 WR on your team, and healthy, yes, play him. We have VT and FSU and hopefully ACCCG and a Bowl coming.

Coley, Waters, Dorsett, Hurns....doubt he surpasses any of those guys.

Not sure but I believe he was fifth on the DC before he got hurt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
and yea I wouldn't RS him. I don't think Lewis is fully 100% and Jones isn't ready yet. One injury to the top 4 and we'd need him.

If he is a top 4 WR on your team, and healthy, yes, play him. We have VT and FSU and hopefully ACCCG and a Bowl coming.

Coley, Waters, Dorsett, Hurns....who does he pass up to become top 4?

Not sure but I believe he was fifth on the DC before he got hurt.

Rashawn Scott was 2nd behind Allen Hurns before he got hurt... regardless the thought of him redshirting when Al Golden has been saying he's already going full speed in practice is ridiculous. We dont even have the depth at receiver for Malcolm Lewis to redshirt this year.

Advertisement
No way. You play the man come FSU and VT. We will need by then and besides that, he is a flat out playmaker who wouldn't surprise me if he went pro after this season...

At 6'2 205 Scott is our most physical WR and can go up and snatch the ball at it's highest point. Before he was suspended the last 3 1/2 games he was our biggest playmaker. I don't think he is fully healed yet and probably won't be until after the season. Golden has a tough decision to make to waste a year on a 70 percent Scott or sit him out and he still has 2 years left. WR core in 2015 could be lethal with a RS SR Scott, SR Waters, JR Coley, RS JR Lewis.. With Langham, Griffin, and most likely Berrios and Dixon as well...

Did you see the catch that got him hurt! I am drinking NC Kool aid this year, but we will need every big play and great catch we can get against FSU, VT, Clemson and the Bama. His size, hands and speed mean two things. One, he goes to NFL after 3. And two, he can catch winning TD in any of the three big games we have on road to NC game. If we meet Bama there, we will need some big WRs. Now, if the kid is still hurt, then let him get better.

Clearly Al wants him back and plans on using him. Why? Did you see the catch that got him hurt?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back