Real issues?

Advertisement
Do we really need "mature talent" to beat FIU, GaTech, and Duke?
We lost games to the same sort of talent Under Richt and prior staffs for the same reasons..but it was the staff then too...this problem predated Diaz..it goes alll the way back to cokers end..but we are gonna put at the coaches feet. Which is the way it should be..there is a culture that needs to be instilled throughout the program

Advertisement
We lost games to the same sort of talent Under Richt and prior staffs for the same reasons..but it was the staff then too...this problem predated Diaz..it goes alll the way back to cokers end..but we are gonna put at the coaches feet. Which is the way it should be..there is a culture that needs to be instilled throughout the program
I don't remember any losses in the past 15 years as bad as GT and FIU this year.

Annually..we trick ourselves in believing we can be a 7-6 team one year..lose the best players on that team...along with the oline who was terrible the year b4..go with a RS fresh QB and become a 10-2 team the next year...we as a fan base fool ourselves every year..the arrogant usually. We are a arrogant fan base..personally I always pointed toward the 2020 season as the year our talent would mature..I’m still holding on to that belief that this 2020 team can win double digits depending on how we look during the bowl game

What in the FVCK are you talking about man? We’re arrogant for expecting wins against FIU and Duke? Eat a cack man.

And you’re waiting on the bowl game to decide on how you feel about next year? Seriously? What breed of ******* are you?

Let me tell you how the bowl game is gonna go. Whatever our **** opponent sucks at, they will set records vs us. Can’t stop the run? They’ll hold us to 59 yards. Can’t get sacks? How’s 7-8 sound for you? Hasn’t scored 25 points all year? They’ll throw up 45.

Then Manny will get up there and spew some horse **** about identity, work ethic, being a Hurricane and holding each other’s ****s. How’s that sound?

The last 5 coaches all dug their own graves by REFUSING to adapt and modernize their schemes.

Randy was at least open to it, but couldnt get Sumlin as his OC.

Manny to me is the most frustrating bc he literally has a line of HC corpses lying before him each with precise details on how they met their demise here and what does he do ?

The same ******* thing they did.

Unbelievable.

Advertisement
Outside of BOT, ADs, etc...

We’ve had 5 coaches since we were on the mountain top.

A blind deaf coach can luck himself into a 11 win season here.

All 5 coaches can’t be that bad can they? Maybe a couple sure, but there is no way they all are hot trash.

Are other programs really investing that much more into the program than us?

Over the past 10+ years when we step on to the field it looks like we never practiced that week. If you tune in on any other game you’ll see what a team is supposed to look like. Are other teams popping adderal before games and not us? I’m convinced we only practice with full pads once a week.

Are we supremely overrating our talent? We have QBs who can’t throw, OL who can’t block, WRs who can’t catch.

What in the actual **** is going on. Mark Richt abruptly left. Left a whole bunch of money on the table. Who knows the real reason.
Well FSU who also has what many rated as elite players sucks worse than we do! So who do they blame?

Advertisement
What in the FVCK are you talking about man? We’re arrogant for expecting wins against FIU and Duke? Eat a cack man.

And you’re waiting on the bowl game to decide on how you feel about next year? Seriously? What breed of ******* are you?

Let me tell you how the bowl game is gonna go. Whatever our **** opponent sucks at, they will set records vs us. Can’t stop the run? They’ll hold us to 59 yards. Can’t get sacks? How’s 7-8 sound for you? Hasn’t scored 25 points all year? They’ll throw up 45.

Then Manny will get up there and spew some horse **** about identity, work ethic, being a Hurricane and holding each other’s ****s. How’s that sound?
The longer we suck the lower the bar gets for these guys and people want to call them slurpers but honestly, they're just the other side of the mope coin, where they just live in denial instead of bleakness. We could lose to wagner next year and they'll say "We went 6-6 last year you're delusional if you thought this would be a layup!"

They'll keep doing this until we demote ourselves to D2

Most of our hires have been cheap hires off failed staffs.. Even Richt was fired and only reason he picked up the phone because he was wide open like a action.. He ignored our calls when he was up..

The school is cheap af and loves to cry broke while they pocket acc money while not having to win ****.. They care more to stay out of headlines then win.. They have a terrible mentality at leadership positions.. Care more to look like trying to be champions then actually invest to win games.. College fb became BIG business and we still tried to run our program like a mom and pop store..

Dont even get me started on the pro style bro we handcuffed ourselves to as the game evolved away from that and the NFLU bs..
WE DON'T PLAY WITH A PRO STYLE OFFENCE.

Since 2016 we've literally sat back in Shotgun and slung the rock around - with RPOs the only way we've really succeeded.

For whatever reason our players can't execute anything more complex than that.

Advertisement
South Florida kids are overrated. For every Duke Johnson there are 5 Sam Bruces or Matthew Thomases who are headcases.

The kids have no grit. They fold when the weather is bad. They fold when playing on the road. They fold at the first sign of adversity.

They can’t learn a playbook.

They can’t stop from committing stupid penalties that hurt their teams.

They are all entitled. They play down to their competition.

South Florida kids are SOFT, and no coach is gonna change that.

Yeeeeeeeeah, but here’s the problem chief:
Our starting QB is from GA
Our former starting RB is from GA
Our LT is from SC
Our starting starting RG is from GA
Our starting TE is from NV
Our other TE is from North Fl
Our X WR is from MI
Our Z WR is from MO

7 of our 11 Offensive starters are not from So Fla. The def, on the other hand are primarily from So Fla.

By in large, the def got problems, but it’s the O that’s been f’ing up. So explain that?

I don't remember any losses in the past 15 years as bad as GT and FIU this year.
okay hold my 🍺..

2005 number 3 ranked loss at home to Gt..peach bowl vs LSU
2004 top 10 against UNC
2006 Maryland. GT. Va tech.FSU. ULL blowout. UVA
2007 5-7. Blowout vs OU. Unc. GT. Vt. BC. UVA blowout orange bowl.
2008 FSU. GT blowout with division on the line. Nc st. Cal
2010 blowout at home vs FSU. UVA. South Florida’s 3rd string QB at home. Blown out vs Nd
2011 see record
2012. Blownout vs KSU. Blownout vs ND. Unc. FSU. UVA
2013 get all the way up to 7th then lose 3 straight weeks. Giving up 41,42,then 48
(vs Duke)points. Embarrassed by ULL
2014 blownout vs ULL. Blownout vs Neb. GT. FSU ( Doak south at this point) blownout vs uva. Pitt. South c
2015 @ cincy. FSU (streak alive n well).
58-0 CU. 59-21 Unc. Washington st
2016 for straight losses. FSU. UNC. VT. ND..bowl win tho😊
2017..only bright spot in 15 years..number 2, lose to Pitt with a Freshman qb..obliterated in our only ACC championship game
2018 UVA. BC. Duke. GT. Whisky

Advertisement
Back