Read this and weep

tenor.gif

I should have never revealed my weakness bro.

That's hitting below the belt!

Advertisement
These hurry up spreads havent won a ship yet.

Incorrect:

Auburn did it with Cam and almost beat FSU a second time

Ohio State did it with Cardell Jones and zeke. It was a pure spread but not necessarily a hurry up.

Clemson did it Deshaun and almost beat Bama a second time

Advertisement
I stopped reading out of frustration after this:

Just like any new coordinator, Briles evaluated his personnel in the spring to settle on an offensive attack that matured over the summer and has proven to be a beast in the fall. “We knew we had a decent O-line and a good tight end,” Briles recalls. “Once we figured out who our best people were, we tried to fit our formations to how they can line up quickly and play fast.”

Advertisement
Just ****es me off seeing all those innovative offenses being run out there and then having to watch that crap that we run out on a weekly basis. This program has made me cynical, I just don't think Richt will hire a new OC and I don't think James has the balls to pressure him into doing so.

I should have never revealed my weakness bro.

That's hitting below the belt!
man I dont get the midget thing i guess i'm missing out. I have a buddy that drives to Houston all the time to bang midget's but he wont tell me whats up, what is the deal Dynasty. Not the first time i have heard this

Advertisement
man I dont get the midget thing i guess i'm missing out. I have a buddy that drives to Houston all the time to bang midget's but he wont tell me whats up, what is the deal Dynasty. Not the first time i have heard this

Don't knock it till you try it.

Advertisement
Just like any new coordinator, Briles evaluated his personnel in the spring to settle on an offensive attack that matured over the summer and has proven to be a beast in the fall. “We knew we had a decent O-line and a good tight end,” Briles recalls. “Once we figured out who our best people were, we tried to fit our formations to how they can line up quickly and play fast.”
I’m about in tears.

@CaneDynasty
Texx, make sure you get a book and read it first. You have to know how to spin em just right :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Back