Read this and weep

Advertisement
2a1093_dc74d1ff658c405087cd1b7059a48090~mv2.gif

Nice find. Great read. I am a big Briles fan and can only wonder what it would be like with him and our talent.

Advertisement

I just don’t think you get it.

Finally, Richt reiterated, when asked about play-calling, his belief that UM’s offensive problems have nothing to do with the game plan, and that coaches have an array of good options for every situation.
“It’s a matter of can you execute them or not,’’ he said. “So, the plays aren’t bad. The plays are executed not enough on a consistent basis, and that’s for us as coaches to make sure they can do that. That’s the battle right now.’’
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article220779745.html

The amount of plays I saw with guys running wide open in that Houston game took the wind out of my sails. Wide open in space with room to run. Hmmmm, been what about 16 years since we have seen that at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think we can probably find a guy who didn't get fired for covering up rape allegations, no?

At this point, I don't care! Nobody remembers the fact that cam Newton's dad was shopping his son around. They remember that his son won a NC.

I'll take anybody that will put us in position to win. Plus, Briles will end up being a Tom Herman or Dino Babers a couple years down the road. Why not get him now when hes cheap(er) .

To think, hes doing as this with a WR at QB and non P5 talent across the board. Imagine what he would do with a young QB with a live arm and a group of WRs that can flat out ball. SFLA talent is built for an offense like that.

It's criminal he has NoD as his counterpart.

He and Diaz would so sick things to the ACC.

Almost unfair.

Advertisement
We will NEVER have any of the Briles family as corches here.

It's a fantastic dream. Kinda like the one with me in a room full of midget virgins slathered in coconut oil.

But it's never gonna happen. N E V E R

We will NEVER have any of the Briles family as corches here.

It's a fantastic dream. Kinda like the one with me in a room full of midget virgins slathered in coconut oil.

But it's never gonna happen. N E V E R
Never give up on your dream. Sure, you might end up with a room full of mental midget virgins slathered in coconut oil, but you still need to try.

Advertisement
Back