Re-watched the Clemson game

Moonman

иди нахуй
CollageMaker_20201022_170820134.jpg

This should've been PI and we should've a had a 1st and goal. We score here and it's 17-21 in the 3rd quarter. Different ball game. Not saying we beat them, but if we play our A game and don't commit 15 penalties we can keep it within a score. I want the rematch in Charlotte.

Advertisement
View attachment 134138
This should've been PI and we should've a had a 1st and goal. We score here and it's 17-21 in the 3rd quarter. Different ball game. Not saying we beat them, but if we play our A game and don't commit 15 penalties we can keep it within a score. I want the rematch in Charlotte.

We're lucky they only have Trevor Lawrence and not Kenny Pickett.

Advertisement
It wasn’t interference because Wiggins fell down instead of fighting for the ball.

Regardless, we aren’t getting that call in a rematch either, we’d have to play perfect and not give the refs any little reason to throw a flag.
He was off balance, but he was clearly pushed to the ground. When a defensive player makes contact with a receiver before the ball has been touched by the receiver, that's PI.

Advertisement
1 zillion percent not PI. Absolutely textbook coverage by the corner. You literally cannot play that route any better.

Combine that with Wiggins getting zero separation, the ball thrown too far inside, and Wiggins meekly stumbling, and you get what you got. A pick. And not PI.

Advertisement
The game wasn't as lopsided as some think.
We made stupid mistakes and penalties at crucial moments.
Roche is not offside and catches that INT and they have a 3 and out with a turnover to start the game.
I know a lot of ifs but that's what happens in high level competitions in all sports not much room for error.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back