[rCFB] How to Fix Miami's Uniforms

I’m sorry nobody here agrees with your Reddit post. Don’t stress it so much.
It's obv not my post, but regardless...

It's one thing to disagree with something so trivial, it's another thing to be such snowflakes about it. Some of the responses sounded like the posters were deeply offended. Internet tough guys are the softest people on earth.

(And I neither agree nor disagree with the content of the post. I have no fashion sense. This has nothing to do with the content of the post.)

Advertisement
It's obv not my post, but regardless...

It's one thing to disagree with something so trivial, it's another thing to be such snowflakes about it. Some of the responses sounded like the posters were deeply offended. Internet tough guys are the softest people on earth.

(And I neither agree nor disagree with the content of the post. I have no fashion sense. This has nothing to do with the content of the post.)
I know man, I was just ******* with you.

I do agree with this one:

5kpVpB5.jpeg

Advertisement
Why do people call jerseys “tops”? Sounds feminine af. I’ve noticed porsters here and grassy calling it that over the years. Sounds like something you’d overhear with a phone conversation between two females describing their outfits. JERSEYS people!!!! JERSEYS.

/rant over 😀
We had no choice but to call them tops after the bra strap jerseys of 2004.

Then the Stripes won't match the Numbers lol so This is a dumb fix.
The EASY fix is just change the stripe on the helmet to match the Jersey/Pants based on the game. Simple. It's not like it's that costly or would even take that much time. It's literally just a sticker. Regardless thats not even a big thing to complain about. I think once we fix the U logo on the collar to not look like a V our Uni is really nice.

Advertisement
The reality is, there is no way to solve to stripes problem. You can have a consistent stripe pattern on the pants, jerseys and helmets for our storm troopers combo and for our all black uniforms, and that is it. As soon as you start talking orange or green pants or jerseys, it's impossible to make the stripe patterns match because you can't have one of the stripe colors match the primary color of the pant or jersey.

You’d have to go Clemson and only wear two variations but besides that, I just need black socks and shoes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back