[rCFB] How to Fix Miami's Uniforms

Advertisement
We don’t have the luxury of worrying about uniforms at this point.

Advertisement
rob GIF

Aw. Has the POTENTIAL to be the last uniform thread of the offseason. Little off putting to be so obsessed with stripe color/order but you can’t help your flaws OP

Advertisement
WTAF is he talking about?! The helmet stripe has always been different from the….. is it time to head to Atlanta, yet? Dese muhfuccas sure know how to fucc up a Saturday whiskey buzz.
1630171286872.gif

Advertisement
Canes fans are unbelievably soft. How are so many of you offended by this? I read that a few days ago and found it mildly interesting. I never realized the stripes were different colors.

Are you all thin-skinned, low-IQ mouth-breathers in real life?

Advertisement
Canes fans are unbelievably soft. How are so many of you offended by this? I read that a few days ago and found it mildly interesting. I never realized the stripes were different colors.

No, we just don't like reading the same complaints about the same insignificant **** over & over & over......

I’m sorry nobody here agrees with your Reddit post. Don’t stress it so much.

Advertisement
Back