RB situation

Advertisement
I think they really need to figure out and define the Walton reclassifying situation. Reunite with the family and coaches and see what Walton wants and if it is indeed possible or a long shot. And then relay it to the rest of the guys. Decide for sure now if he is going to be class of 2016 or 2015 and not leave it in limbo making people think he is 2015 when he might not be

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking out for his interests == scared of competition

If I thought I was the best player out of the bunch and loved to compete I'd welcome 10 backs coming in. It makes you better in the long run and you don't get burned out in college like many coaches do to players.

Why is it so **** hard for the staff just to level with kids? If you're only going to take two RB's, take two commitments and then communicate with the kid if another guy reclassifies. He sees the staff recruiting others on top of the three committed.

Recruiting usually works itself out, but that is missing the damage that the lack of trust promotes with the kids down here and their staff.

I'm just asking for more transparency. This is around the fourth recruit to allege they can't trust the staff and that stuff resonates.

Great write up. Interesting position 2 be in for sure. Walton reclassifying makes things way more complicated. Just hope cronkite doesnt impact johnson or irvin

Advertisement
Our "most secure" RB commit last year was Yearby, and he almost bailed at the last second for ****ing US ****ing F. Powell was a "great kid with a good head on his shoulders" who bailed at the last second to go to UiF.

**** "secure", keep stacking chips.

This is spot on.... Keeping adding

Why is it so **** hard for the staff just to level with kids? If you're only going to take two RB's, take two commitments and then communicate with the kid if another guy reclassifies. He sees the staff recruiting others on top of the three committed.

Recruiting usually works itself out, but that is missing the damage that the lack of trust promotes with the kids down here and their staff.

I'm just asking for more transparency. This is around the fourth recruit to allege they can't trust the staff and that stuff resonates.

Alleged and perpetuated by our own fans repeatedly.

psssh trust is only an issue with Miami, just like late offers, pulling scholly's and all the other sfl BS that people spew while recruits and their circles turn a blind eye to those same atrocities from other programs that do the same and worse. So sick of the ***** politics down here and I love the 305. But it's a big freakin joke now.

Advertisement

Apparently you missed token's posts that said the staff has been openly communicating with Cronk.

psssh trust is only an issue with Miami, just like late offers, pulling scholly's and all the other sfl BS that people spew while recruits and their circles turn a blind eye to those same atrocities from other programs that do the same and worse. So sick of the ***** politics down here and I love the 305. But it's a big freakin joke now.

FSU, UF, LSU, Bama...they all pull the same ****. But no one down here feels entitled to *** kissing from them. It's all bull**** excuse making.

redshirt walton, dex can get touches at receiver, cronk can be the main back, scarlett will get touches. they should all come in

I don't see it this way at all. They said 2 backs in the beginning of the cycle but they got a commitment they didn't expect from Williams and the reclassification of Walton. So maybe they end up taking 3. Things changed. Plus maybe they assumed one of the guys would decommit like they tend to do

Advertisement
Back