RB Recuriting

Advertisement
I’m not big on McIntosh. He’s just not it in my opinion. Crowley though!!!! He’s going to be a legit baller! Miami really lost out on this one.
Atleast he went to a school we don't play. If he went to ufag, fsu i would have been heated

Over MAR, McIntosh & Wright?
AInt neither one of them coming, McIntosh doesn’t want to stay in Florida, Wright (we messed up on completely) and MAR most likely going’s elsewhere because of our incompetence.

Advertisement
The short answer is that this class is a disaster.

But if I wanted to salvage this mess, I like Vincent Davis (Pitt commit) from Gibbons.

Richt and staff asleep at the wheel. They never see anything coming. They put all their eggs in a couple baskets and then get burned and say they felt confident on so and so. This entire season has been a complete **** show and it will take years for us to recover from it.

Advertisement
Jaquez Stuart from MNW (North Miami originally) he's a pure speedster that's committed to Toledo & if you don't think he can play here because he's going to Tol, so did Kareem Hunt who's a top 5 back in the NFL.

Or try to flip Keshawn King from Va Tech, I always liked his running style & he's been an incredibly productive back at Oakleaf, his Soph year he rushed for 1,315yds & 16TD's, his Junior year he rushed for 1,427yds 16TD's & this year he's rushed for 1,758yds with 26TD's. He's got great balance & speed, Idk how the **** we let him go to Va Tech in the first place.

Or, try to lean on our STA connects & get Daniel Carter. I also like DJ Williams from Sebring, would need Edge's help landing him though.

With our depth chart the way it is can we pass on RB this year if MAR doesn’t come here. Dont take a less talented kid and tie up a scholly. In south FL we will find Rbs

Pass? We are paper thin and Lingard just have surgery. Sorry but DJ is not elite

But if I wanted to salvage this mess, I like Vincent Davis (Pitt commit) from Gibbons.

Unfortunately this class has had disaster written all over it from early on. A lot of misses.

Advertisement
Mellusi and Crowley don’t grow on trees.
Unless they can convince someone to flip we are air humping at dt ot and rb.
This sums up our recruiting at that position.
6E94A364-E484-4D7B-AAE2-8E78AFFD25CB.gif

Jaquez Stuart from MNW (North Miami originally) he's a pure speedster that's committed to Toledo & if you don't think he can play here because he's going to Tol, so did Kareem Hunt who's a top 5 back in the NFL.

Or try to flip Keshawn King from Va Tech, I always liked his running style & he's been an incredibly productive back at Oakleaf, his Soph year he rushed for 1,315yds & 16TD's, his Junior year he rushed for 1,427yds 16TD's & this year he's rushed for 1,758yds with 26TD's. He's got great balance & speed, Idk how the **** we let him go to Va Tech in the first place.

Or, try to lean on our STA connects & get Daniel Carter. I also like DJ Williams from Sebring, would need Edge's help landing him though.

If they really want a back they should be able to grab any one that you listed. Not sure they will though.

Advertisement

disaster might be generous, will see how it finishes off

Looks like 2019 ATH Damarius Good will be getting a look at RB for Miami with the decommitment by Crowley.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back