RB Options?

Advertisement
IMG_1513.png

My brother sent me this from On3’s board about why he hit the portal. Claiming he was pushed out.

Advertisement

Stay

Far

Away

From

This

Kid

(I have it on good authority from several sources from back home that bro went full diva both during this off season & in season after Kiffin gave him a shot to be the feature back his Fr year. Go look at his 2022 #’s & compare it to his 2023 #’s, & there’s a very specific reason in the dip of production).

Stay

Far

Away

From

This

Kid

(I have it on good authority from several sources from back home that bro went full diva both during this off season & in season after Kiffin gave him a shot to be the feature back his Fr year. Go look at his 2022 #’s & compare it to his 2023 #’s, & there’s a very specific reason in the dip of production).

He’s an All-SEC back (considered by many as the best back in the SEC) who has averaged 17 TDs per season (an insane number) for 34 TDs total in two (2) seasons. Unless he’s done something really serious (like committed a felony) or he’d be an absolute cancer in the locker room, how do you not take a hard look at him? The production has been outstanding. He’s in the Portal primarily because his NIL ask wasn’t met.

Advertisement
He’s an All-SEC back (considered by many as the best back in the SEC) who has averaged 17 TDs per season (an insane number) for 34 TDs total in two (2) seasons. Unless he’s done something really serious (like committed a felony) or he’d be an absolute cancer in the locker room, how do you not take a hard look at him? The production has been outstanding. He’s in the Portal primarily because his NIL ask wasn’t met.
The entire post was about him being a locker room cancer. Tf

He’s NOT in the portal b/c of NIL. Lol. I love how ya’ll just think that every kid is in the portal b/c of NIL. He’s in the portal b/c he had a falling out w/ several teammates & Kiffin, including going to Kiffin’s office and demanding the offense be featured around him.

He could be heard yelling at his OL during several games & getting into it w/ Dart.

Side note: it’s alleged the only reason y he wasn’t kicked off the team was b/c of his high production as a TF RB, so Kiffin tolerated his acts. The kid started smelling his own chit, mistaken it for lilies & roses.

Last edited:
He’s NOT in the portal b/c of NIL. Lol. I love how ya’ll just think that every kid is in the portal b/c of NIL. He’s in the portal b/c he had a falling out w/ several teammates & Kiffin, including going to Kiffin’s office and demanding the offense be featured around him.

He could be heard yelling at his OL during several games & getting into it w/ Dart.

Side note: it’s alleged the only reason y he wasn’t kicked off the team was b/c of his high production as a TF RB, so Kiffin tolerated his acts. The kid started smelling his own chit, mistaken it for lilies & roses.
Lol. Don't let Kat Williams get ahold of him😂😂😂.

He's such a cancer that Ole Miss went 11-2 this yr. Plus, maybe he's learned something from his mistakes. Also, it was reported by reputable journalists that he viewed his NIL is inadequate at Ole Miss (which you can understand given his significant contributions).

He may be a cancer but boy did he produce on the field. He averaged more TDs per year than ANY Miami RB in the history of the program. With all the great ones we've had at Miami, that's pretty impressive production by the "Cancer".

We tryna win games or play Patty Cake?

Advertisement
He's such a cancer that Ole Miss went 11-2 this yr. Plus, maybe he's learned something from his mistakes. Also, it was reported by reputable journalists that he viewed his NIL is inadequate at Ole Miss (which you can understand given his significant contributions).

He may be a cancer but boy did he produce on the field. He averaged more TDs per year than ANY Miami RB in the history of the program. With all the great ones we've had at Miami, that's pretty impressive production by the "Cancer".

U guys can’t keep ur angles straight;

One minute, u wanna talk about culture and having the right guys in the locker room, & the next it’s “I don’t care, I just want ballers.”

So yes, let’s get Judkins b/c I’m sure that will go swimmingly well w/ our “stud” RB room, & our receivers when they find out a guy wants the offense centered around him. Lol.

If he gets 15+ td and helps us get to 10 wins
Sign him up asap
This is what Mario is paid for
To manage these kids

U guys can’t keep ur angles straight;

One minute, u wanna talk about culture and having the right guys in the locker room, & the next it’s “I don’t care, I just want ballers.”

So yes, let’s get Judkins b/c I’m sure that will go swimmingly well w/ our “stud” RB room, & our receivers when they find out a guy wants the offense centered around him. Lol.
this culture bs is just excuse used to justify a jag coach
I don’t believe in it
I just believe in stacking talent
The culture is set by the coach anything else is an excuse
If Mario can’t even do that what we paying him for

I’m for getting this guy and Mario earning his 80 million by keeping him inline
I bet saban has divas up and down his roster
He’s the goat bc he can manage all the egos

Advertisement
FSU 247 skeptical Boone makes it there. Sounds like he may commit to Louisville at his visit. I know we had some contact with him

Not discrediting anything you say, but he won't need to demand touches from Mario and getting on teammates isn't the worst thing in the world.

He may be a more natural fit for Mario who likes to feature RBs.

Unless he’s done something really serious (like committed a felony) or he’d be an absolute cancer in the locker room, how do you not take a hard look at him?
Disbelief Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back