RB Options?

Advertisement
He’s NOT in the portal b/c of NIL. Lol. I love how ya’ll just think that every kid is in the portal b/c of NIL. He’s in the portal b/c he had a falling out w/ several teammates & Kiffin, including going to Kiffin’s office and demanding the offense be featured around him.

He could be heard yelling at his OL during several games & getting into it w/ Dart.

Side note: it’s alleged the only reason y he wasn’t kicked off the team was b/c of his high production as a TF RB, so Kiffin tolerated his acts. The kid started smelling his own chit, mistaken it for lilies & roses.
I remember distinctly watching the Ole Miss vs Arkansas game & he was ****ed AF at one point on the sideline.

I thought it was odd, then I read Red Cup Rebellion that it was because he was mad that Ulysses Bentley got more yards than him... Not more carries, more yards.

I would still take him here though because he'd be by far the best RB we've had since Duke. But I suspect he'll go to another SEC team.

I remember distinctly watching the Ole Miss vs Arkansas game & he was ****ed AF at one point on the sideline.

I thought it was odd, then I read Red Cup Rebellion that it was because he was mad that Ulysses Bentley got more yards than him... Not more carries, more yards.

I would still take him here though because he'd be by far the best RB we've had since Duke. But I suspect he'll go to another SEC team.

Listen bro, alls I do is provide info when I know certain things. U would be correct. On3 is now catching wind & talking about this situation. They didn’t specifically say, but the long sighs gave credence. There’s many SEC vloggers now providing further context. Also, bro wants 7 figures in NIL, where his position is only commanding, at most, $350k!! Lol

This mug has been brewing for 2 months, and Ole Miss fans are stating they wish the best for him, & hope he finds what he’s looking for, but this was a matter of team over one individual.

Alls I’m saying, the last SEC guy w/ some rumblings of team character issues was Jamil Burroughs that this Harvey Dent of a fan base clamored for. How that work out?

Maybe we should do thorough due diligence & evaluate the room we have. Is Mark Fletcher our future or nah? Is he our RB1 or nah? I’m going to assume a guy who got mad that his teammate had more rushing yards than him, not carries, but yards IN A TEAM WIN, ain’t gone be too thrilled in an offense where he may or may not be RB1 all the time.

Advertisement
Listen bro, alls I do is provide info when I know certain things. U would be correct. On3 is now catching wind & talking about this situation. They didn’t specifically say, but the long sighs gave credence. There’s many SEC vloggers now providing further context. Also, bro wants 7 figures in NIL, where his position is only commanding, at most, $350k!! Lol

This mug has been brewing for 2 months, and Ole Miss fans are stating they wish the best for him, & hope he finds what he’s looking for, but this was a matter of team over one individual.

Alls I’m saying, the last SEC guy w/ some rumblings of team character issues was Jamil Burroughs that this Harvey Dent of a fan base clamored for. How that work out?

Maybe we should do thorough due diligence & evaluate the room we have. Is Mark Fletcher our future or nah? Is he our RB1 or nah? I’m going to assume a guy who got mad that his teammate had more rushing yards than him, not carries, but yards IN A TEAM WIN, ain’t gone be too thrilled in an offense where he may or may not be RB1 all the time.
Yeah, keep that dude out of our locker room. That’s like elementary school logic. No thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The kid can play, but idk…seems like he’s not worth the alleged price tag. Plus he regressed in 2023 to an extent, and now there’s the personal issues. I’d rather see us use this money we’re saving from the QB position go towards a WR1, a pass rusher, another linebacker, a corner (hello White) and another safety.

Not in that order, just generally.

Gaby says we may be in the mix for Quinshon. That has to be a pretty penny for this guy.
Not sure, I trust what's been said. If he has an overinflated self worth that won't help much. If the market accommodates his number? That smells of desperation .

Advertisement

******* EMBARRASSING

golf no GIF by CraveTV

The breeze from Mario whiffing on high level portal kids is reaching hurricane force winds by now. Ugh.

Advertisement
Back