2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Exactly lol. People around UM laughed their asses off at that fake ****. If it’s in the media believe it’s bs. The numbers are garbage , always have been.
Aye crib you think he flips to Oregon when Dante Moore goes to UCLA

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just went back over your posts and you were very consistent that you didn't trust AH to send quality players to Miami and you didn't like Fletcher's speed.

On the other hand, you were good with bringing him in if we couldn't land Baxter or Young. So I don't see why you can complain given we have CJ already committed, who is the home run hitter you've been looking for. Seems like a good package to me. I certainly would rather have him a Cane than a ****.
I don’t mind Fletcher on the squad but I see a possible transfer in the future when capable backs rise. I think he can do well assuming our OL opens monster lanes vs ordinary teams…..something similar to what bama used to do before they landed a game changer. They were so dominant up front it didn’t matter bobs jag teams. If he comes I’ll root for success but same as Thad I only like big backs if they can outrun everyone.

Advertisement
If he does I’m sure his camp will say the offer will be 20 million!!!! They’ll source it out to On3. Where do y’all think these numbers co me from? Lmao
Those fools just say crazy numbers as usual so they can spin the narrative that they were outbid, they'll say Oregons Nike money lol

I don’t mind Fletcher on the squad but I see a possible transfer in the future when capable backs rise. I think he can do well assuming our OL opens monster lanes vs ordinary teams…..something similar to what bama used to do before they landed a game changer. They were so dominant up front it didn’t matter bobs jag teams. If he comes I’ll root for success but same as Thad I only like big backs if they can outrun everyone.
Fletcher a dog tho he runs way harder than Thad and in much better shape already and that's before getting into our weight room program. Plus our o-line like you said will be a machine

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back