2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe getting beat up by bain all night made him realize he doesn't want to see that in practice the next 4 years.

I kid but everyone is going to overthink that comment until he commits

Fletcher is more upright and faster. Thad is a more coordinated and smooth runner. The big difference is that Fletcher is in great shape, violent and loves football.

As a runner, Fletcher is very good. As a football player, he’s elite. He can run, block, catch and isn’t even near his physical peak. This guy is going to be bigger than some DEs.

Advertisement
I mean coming off a UF visit and before he OV's here

yeah I think it's pretty optimistic to think that means he's made up his mind to come here lmao.

also mario and staff aren't going to turn away fletcher regardless of whether his mind is made up or not so I disagree with that
Imo impossible to know. Chris Johnson said he didn’t like Miami cause he wants to go to a winning program haha.

Fletcher is more upright and faster. Thad is a more coordinated and smooth runner. The big difference is that Fletcher is in great shape, violent and loves football.

As a runner, Fletcher is very good. As a football player, he’s elite. He can run, block and catch and isn’t even near his physical peak. This guy is going to be bigger than some DEs.

Would be so nice to actually finish games with Fletcher in the 4th quarter. I love Parish and Knighton was solid but we missed a back who could churn yards in the 4th.

Advertisement
Advertisement

As a runner, Fletcher is very good. As a football player, he’s elite. He can run, block and catch and isn’t even near his physical peak. This guy is going to be bigger than some DEs.

#34 would be on our LB board with Manny still here

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s not great he hasn’t visited and knows where he is going
Kobe Bryant GIF

As a runner, Fletcher is very good. As a football player, he’s elite. He can run, block, catch and isn’t even near his physical peak. This guy is going to be bigger than some DEs.

Apparently, no one gets the D$ hints that he drops in threads... twice in this one! #followthehighlights

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

I felt the same way initially when I first watched Baxter and Young's tape. No doubt we all want those two above all, but go back and check out some of Fletchers senior year and you might change your mind like I did. He’s twitchy man, he's got power and isn't lumbering like Franklin was. I don't think he's even that Homer type where he gets a crease and it's a race to the endzone but he's in that Citizen vain where he can move the ball consistently against really good defenses with his power, vision and twitchy change of direction.

I can say without a doubt, he looks a lot quicker in these senior highlights. A good deal. Take all day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back