2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If it wasnt mentioned earlier, Ivins removed his CB of Fletcher to UF.

Somebody
4F2FB750-E494-4304-9533-297F0930B8D6.jpeg
8EC71DF2-6C5C-4378-B1EE-B4E3A1E0CF4D.jpeg
give me the difference in running back between Franklin and Fletcher.
To me it’s body type. Thad had a bigger waist, shorter arms, smaller ***. Mark is longer with a thinner waist and thicker lower body

Advertisement
I don’t like Fletcher I’m hoping UF gets him u can roll back my posts he’s too slow for me. When a RB that big is high rated and bama doesn’t want u but loved derik Henry than I’ll pass. The number one to this cycle by a large margin is Richard young and it’s not close. If CJ was a bigger guy he’s basically dalvin cook but size is an issue and I get that kept his ranking as a four star and rightfully so. I will say again hard pass with Fletcher I feel like he’s not explosive or fast and at a skill position in college that’s a recipe for disaster.

I felt the same way initially when I first watched Baxter and Young's tape. No doubt we all want those two above all, but go back and check out some of Fletchers senior year and you might change your mind like I did. He’s twitchy man, he's got power and isn't lumbering like Franklin was. I don't think he's even that Homer type where he gets a crease and it's a race to the endzone but he's in that Citizen vain where he can move the ball consistently against really good defenses with his power, vision and twitchy change of direction.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t like Fletcher I’m hoping UF gets him u can roll back my posts he’s too slow for me. When a RB that big is high rated and bama doesn’t want u but loved derik Henry than I’ll pass. The number one to this cycle by a large margin is Richard young and it’s not close. If CJ was a bigger guy he’s basically dalvin cook but size is an issue and I get that kept his ranking as a four star and rightfully so. I will say again hard pass with Fletcher I feel like he’s not explosive or fast and at a skill position in college that’s a recipe for disaster.
He is a mean runner though and if we have the offensive line expected, I think he will just be a very solid college running back with his physicality.

I think he would struggle if he had to create for himself but I guess let’s see how it goes. Lastly, his pass blocking is pretty good, which makes a RB that can do that much more valuable.

Baxter would be my number 1 but gonna have to roll with whom we can get since we aren’t getting Baxter or Young.

He is a mean runner though and if we have the offensive line expected, I think he will just be a very solid college running back with his physicality.

I think he would struggle if he had to create for himself but I guess let’s see how it goes.

Baxter would be my number 1 but gonna have to roll with whom we can get since we aren’t getting Baxter or Young.
Fletcher is 100% Cane

Baxter is more McGahee than Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back