2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like Fletcher I’m hoping UF gets him u can roll back my posts he’s too slow for me. When a RB that big is high rated and bama doesn’t want u but loved derik Henry than I’ll pass. The number one to this cycle by a large margin is Richard young and it’s not close. If CJ was a bigger guy he’s basically dalvin cook but size is an issue and I get that kept his ranking as a four star and rightfully so. I will say again hard pass with Fletcher I feel like he’s not explosive or fast and at a skill position in college that’s a recipe for disaster.

Thanks. I knew you had a specific take on him and I too am trying to get a read on how he compares to others out there, specifically given the lack of recent elite success at the position here.

Good stuff.

Advertisement
shoe throwing GIF
I know we all laugh about it but Bush's weave game is low key on point.

Fletcher is a better athlete, stronger and more agile. Franklin was the better natural RB but he was lazy af.

I think it’s a great question. With Mario recruiting at a high level, the comparisons will get more nuanced with higher level recruits.

To be lazy about it:
- are we getting cook or yearby
- are we getting 5 star lingard or portal frequent flier
- 17 touchdowns against Florida High (exaggerating) Franklin or 17 trips to the buffet

Should be fun.

Advertisement
Someone needs to photoshop Mars Blackmon and revive that add.

It’s gotta be the shoes!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know of a certain dealership in West Palm Beach owned by an Auburn Alum who was willing to drop a serious bag recently and he was told, Fletcher was staying in south Florida. . .

We should buy cars at Miami NIL dealerships instead. Good intel here.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back