2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just get the Gator tears thread ready.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF
Agt GIF by America's Got Talent

I don’t expect Fletcher , would be nice but seems like he wants to be a ****

Curious to hear how insiders compare Fletcher & Thad Franklin? Also have seen comparison to Gus Edwards. Thoughts?

Advertisement
I’m hearing good things still. UF acted desperate af on the visit.

He visits, wrap it up.
I honestly didn’t think he would drop OSU but once he did knowing how hard we were on him…felt good here. Would be a really nice haul with him and CJ and getting Citizen back hopefully

Advertisement
I’m far from an insider, I just happen to know someone close to Heritage so i hear tidbits here and there. Happy to share what I know and hopefully it comes to fruition.

Can they tidbit Innis to UM as well while they are at it? Haha Damari and his brother as well. Let them know we have had a lack of Heritage tids and bits the last decade and we are due!

Can they tidbit Innis to UM as well while they are at it? Haha Damari and his brother as well. Let them know we have had a lack of Heritage tids and bits the last decade and we are due!
Ohio St plays the game so well man. They’re miles ahead of us in terms of evaluating talent down there. Malachi Toney is a stud younger WR, and very tight with Inniss. What do they do? They tell both to visit for the game vs. Michigan at the Shoe and offer Toney on the spot.

Toney’s grandma had a birthday recently, and Inniss and like 1-2 more Heritage kids came to celebrate. You know who else called in immediately? Hartline.

We need Hartline to kick rocks. He recruits relentlessly. He’d be perfect on Mario’s staff, but it ain’t happening.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would say it’s rather odd that Wiltfong dropped a UF crystal ball for Fletcher, knowing he still has the Miami OV coming up. They drop a massive bag or something?

Also worth mentioning that Wiltfong has been very hit-or-miss this cycle, much more than in the past. His percentage is probably still high due to changing it at the end, but his picks haven’t been nearly as reliable.

I would say it’s rather odd that Wiltfong dropped a UF crystal ball for Fletcher, knowing he still has the Miami OV coming up. They drop a massive bag or something?

Also worth mentioning that Wiltfong has been very hit-or-miss this cycle, much more than in the past. His percentage is probably still high due to changing it at the end, but his picks haven’t been nearly as reliable.

Could explain their current commit saying it’s business not personal. Maybe he got wind of the bag size and also wants the same if his was less

NIL has made it much harder to predict

Advertisement

Its late in the process, its click bait season. I think UF made a nice move with Fletcher but we got Mario and he gets the last shot at him. As stated this is the time of the year when you rake in scripts.

It’s not odd, probably just his pulse on the recruitment as it stands today . Sh*t is always fluid especially when it comes to recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back