2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Guy said Fletcher will be a Dogfight with UF.....Family does want him at UM. @Cribby is 100% correct on UF throwing crazy $$$ at him.
D58D5197-EC70-4166-9432-058A393E1296.jpeg

Advertisement
Throwing a lot of money at RB's is crazy....you really can find 3 stars who in the right offense can serve the same purpose. But part of the game now is winning these battles so you win others later.

Its like the NFL...unless a truly generational talent comes along if you draft a back in the first round you wasted a pick

Where the heck did UF get all this NIL money now? Or is it bags? A few months ago they couldn't buy a cup of coffee at a Waffle House for their players.

Advertisement
Where the heck did UF get all this NIL money now? Or is it bags? A few months ago they couldn't buy a cup of coffee at a Waffle House for their players.
They always had the money was my understanding, they were just terribly organized and their execution was nonexistent. Don’t get it confused, UF is not poor. Billy getting stuffed in the locker over and over again, made them get their **** together fast or they were going to die out.

They always had the money was my understanding, they were just terribly organized and their execution was nonexistent. Don’t get it confused, UF is not poor. Billy getting stuffed in the locker over and over again, made them get their **** together fast or they were going to die out.
they didnt want to pay HS kids from what i remember. they obviously changed their mind there. UF is never a broke program. idk where that rumor got started. they know billy cant recruit w mario h2h along w kirby nick etc. theyre throwing money at the recruiting problem and its gonna work out in some cases. i dont have any issues with it tbh. sometimes you have to make a call to see if a kid is worht upping your bag for but if all things are equal, i got mario winning most of the battles.

they didnt want to pay HS kids from what i remember. they obviously changed their mind there. UF is never a broke program. idk where that rumor got started. they know billy cant recruit w mario h2h along w kirby nick etc. theyre throwing money at the recruiting problem and its gonna work out in some cases. i dont have any issues with it tbh. sometimes you have to make a call to see if a kid is worht upping your bag for but if all things are equal, i got mario winning most of the battles.

This. They had the $$$, it was simply being mismanaged. Several boosters with deep pockets got ****ed off and they course corrected this summer (right around the time Andy Jean visited and committed). Make no mistake, the public narrative at the time of Mario + Ruiz stuffing Billy+**** Collective into a locker was heard, felt, and got under their skin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re a terrible insider bro

Gimme cryptic **** you can flip flop around on the next several years. I want info…not correct info

/hopefully people catch the intense sarcasm but ya never know
I agree. Stop half-a**ing and give us clear-cut, precise, 100%, accurate info!

...am I doing it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back