2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
John Bender is a Cane fan?

Nice.
I believe he said *Do I stutter?

This is Mr. Stanley Nickels
EEBDC79D-3AA4-40EA-A4A1-00FE85ADFD84.gif

Advertisement
Any kid that commits to UM....then commits to UF can go F themselves...but that's just me
i think its a loss, but depending on the OC and who returns next year, we can withstand it. id still like another QB in this class, but i assume well get one out of the portal if jake and tvd both leave. i dont see a starting type QB coming here to sit behind tvd if he returns imo

When the roster is set I’ll be coming back to bump this thread my friend. Rb will be fine, regardless if it’s portal , HS route or both.
What would you bump it for? Did someone call you a liar or insinuate that anything you’ve stated here is incorrect?

Are ppl wrong for not liking the lack of success at the RB up to this point?

Just trying to understand. No steppin to, just trying to get clarification. Again, this is not an attack against you or anything of the sort

Last edited:
Advertisement
What would you bump it for? Did someone call you a liar or insinuate that anything you’ve stated here is incorrect?

Just trying to understand. No steppin too, just trying to get clarification. Again, this is not an attack against you or anything of the sort
I didn’t say anyone called me out, even if somebody does its ok. I bump my posts all the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Just trying to understand. No steppin to, just trying to get clarification. Again, this is not an attack against you or anything of the sort
Just seems like to me there’s so much **** with Mario that we can’t and won’t hear about that we gotta come back to it after the fact

To your point about success, yeah kinda baffling

No one was complaining when we were landing these guys. On paper it looked pretty **** good

Seems like a trend here though

Just seems like to me there’s so much **** with Mario that we can’t and won’t hear about that we gotta come back to it after the fact

To your point about success, yeah kinda baffling

No one was complaining when we were landing these guys. On paper it looked pretty **** good

Seems like a trend here though
Imma go ahead and ahead out here on recruiting. You’re not allowed to question much these days besides Gattis

All about the OL too bruh. Yea certain backs at time can do things with the pill regardless of how good the OL is but if you solid on OL, you will always be fine at RB
Example Barry Sanders it didn't matter how good his line was he was going to get yards. This is not a knock against any backs but if you get the OL solved then even average backs will get yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back