2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather drag my **** through 10 miles of broken whiskey bottles than see your scorching hot takes
Jesus H Christ
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

I smell ya & I get ur point but don’t do it dawg! 😂 Please don’t do it just to prove a point to him😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
How does Fletcher compare to Thad coming out of HS? I’m just sayin…
Thad is actually more of a pure runner. Smoother and better feet.

Fletcher is a superior overall football player and more likely to meet his ceiling. Physically, he’s longer, stronger, leaner, tougher and more of an explosive striker on contact. Speed is pretty similar but I give Fletcher the edge.

Advertisement

Fletcher is a superior overall football player and more likely to meet his ceiling. Physically, he’s longer, stronger, leaner, tougher and more of an explosive striker on contact. Speed is pretty similar but I give Fletcher the edge.
But will he be a Cane….

And if so will he bring anyone else with him 🤔🤔🤔

fair comp.

For those wondering, this is a nice breakdown of Baxter's film... Upper echelon program-changing back that should be at the very top of our board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
****. Gators really taking this kid?

If so, guess this seals that innis ain’t coming

Advertisement

A Big Mark Walton ?

Reactions: JMG
Fletcher would be a nice recruit to get but he is not, IMO, changing any program’s trajectory. And he isn’t Baxter who has size, speed, and can change direction quickly. If you want to wring your hands over the one that got away it should be Baxter, not Fletcher.

Advertisement
A Big Mark Walton ?
Walton was able to change directions quicker, which I tihnk is an extremely underrated trait in RB’s. As often as not the hole is not where it is supposed to be and a RB has to see that, make a decision and have the ability to make the cut.
Henry Parrish has that ability.
Portis was as good as anyone at UM with this.

Walton was able to change directions quicker, which I tihnk is an extremely underrated trait in RB’s. As often as not the hole is not where it is supposed to be and a RB has to see that, make a decision and have the ability to make the cut.
Henry Parrish has that ability.
Portis was as good as anyone at UM with this.
I remember Walton and just seen the frame of Fletcher, just seem to be a big version of Mark without the change of direction.

Maybe but usually these predictions by fellow recruits are extremely unreliable. Typically diversionary
Those public recruiting pitches never work we see that all the time cause recruits won't blow up other guys spots they let them have their moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back