2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas better buckle up because Kansas and Baylor would love nothing more than to make Texas 6-6 and light Sarks seat on fire. **** they are already calling ewers a spoiled brat and want Arch starting. Their OL is really avg for the amount of money they have spent on it. Texas on the outside feels like the easiest job to win big but the problem is everything else seems to be a nightmare. Similar to ND.

Advertisement
Texas better buckle up because Kansas and Baylor would love nothing more than to make Texas 6-6 and light Sarks seat on fire. **** they are already calling ewers a spoiled brat and want Arch starting. Their OL is really avg for the amount of money they have spent on it. Texas on the outside feels like the easiest job to win big but the problem is everything else seems to be a nightmare. Similar to ND.

Fans already trashing Ewers. Calling him a cowboy without a horse🤣🤣🤣. He's overrated. The mullet is for show lmao.

They are they public school version of Miami. Incompetant leadership and coaching. Toxic culture.

Its been worse for them because they have always had unlimited funds.

They are they public school version of Miami. Incompatent leadership coaching. Toxic culture.

Its been worse for them because they have always has unlimited funds.
The other thing is Texas and Notre Dame have so many media requirements and booster events its like another full time job. I have heard that is part of the reason Kelly wanted out at ND. He felt like he was losing recruiting time because he was glad handing boosters who just had to talk to him.

Its like that section in Friday night lights where donors come in and try to tell him what to run and who to play.

Advertisement
Fans already trashing Ewers. Calling him a cowboy without a horse🤣🤣🤣. He's overrated. The mullet is for show lmao.
“A Cowboy without a horse.”

Boston Celtics Lol GIF by NBA

I’m not one to play insider but I’ve got from a solid source he’s Miami bound, so let’s see what happens.

Need him or Baxter.

Also said Inniss is prolly Ohio St bound but that shouldn’t shock anyone, still could be convinced otherwise.

I’m not one to play insider but I’ve got from a solid source he’s Miami bound, so let’s see what happens.

Need him or Baxter.

Also said Inniss is prolly Ohio St bound but that shouldn’t shock anyone, still could be convinced otherwise.
Fletchers family definitely wants him at UM. I can absolutely confirm that. If he can put the ill feelings to the side about feeling like we shafted him (PAUSE), then I agree that come signing day he will be ours.

Fletchers family definitely wants him at UM. I can absolutely confirm that. If he can put the ill feelings to the side about feeling like we shafted him (PAUSE), then I agree that come signing day he will be ours.
Absolutely what said source reiterated. Wants fam to be at home games. UF News echoes what you said as well - this could be a way to tell Miami “you want me? Show me or I’ll entertain an in-State rival”.

Me thinks It’s all smoke (the UF noise).

Advertisement
Honest question Is he similar to Thad? Or is it just laziness that's Thads main down fall. Idk why but I was hoping for closer to a Tyrone Moss when we got Thad.

It’s almost too quiet on Baxter since that report about him visiting us for the FSU game, lol.

I feel like we can compete with anyone financially IF we really want to. Considering our RB depth issues this season and the likelihood that we lose at least 2 after this season on top of the fact that CB4 is just that special, I hope we ante tf up.

I have always liked Fletcher for what he is. A jumbo athlete playing RB with **** good feet who obviously lacks the breakaway speed but there is a role for him here.

Advertisement
I like most people want baxter above all but i'll admit that having fletcher with the OL that mario is building gives me serious big boy football vibes
Baxter faster or fletcher? We need more explosion on offense

Advertisement
Honest question Is he similar to Thad? Or is it just laziness that's Thads main down fall. Idk why but I was hoping for closer to a Tyrone Moss when we got Thad.

Leaner...Even at HS. More burst than Franklin. Franklin in HS looked to have a little better feet. I liked both in HS, but would give a small edge to Fletcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back