2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean yeahhhh… but nooooo. Y’all get confused on the terms. The term was coined as it pertained to *Talent*. Yes Tom is the goat. He’s also not the most talented. Both things can be true.
There is far more to playing quarterback than how hard or far you can throw the ball.

The worst thing GMs, HCs, and scouts do is fall in love with a QBs arm and ignore the head,

Is this the same person who told you about another running back you were adamant about coming and didn't?
Police Frame GIF

Advertisement
There is far more to playing quarterback than how hard or far you can throw the ball.

The worst thing GMs, HCs, and scouts do is fall in love with a QBs arm and ignore the head,
Maybe I didn't follow this chain correctly but are you arguing that ANYBODY (including Brady) but Manning is/was viewed as the best when it came to the mental aspect of QB play?

Cause that is 10x more laughable than saying Brady had more arm talent.

According to one of the best source, if not the best, Mark Fletcher will be flipping to the canes. Rod Streeter said it on his latest video. He can almost guarantee that Fletcher will be a cane. D. Brown will most likely be a cane, a Innis will be considered, but not guarantee.
Why can’t enniss see he’ll be that guy for us if he’s who he thinks he is and he’s gone get the ball make a play it’ll be there I feel like

Advertisement
According to one of the best source, if not the best, Mark Fletcher will be flipping to the canes. Rod Streeter said it on his latest video. He can almost guarantee that Fletcher will be a cane. D. Brown will most likely be a cane, a Innis will be considered, but not guarantee.
I can jive with that

Advertisement
Why can’t enniss see he’ll be that guy for us if he’s who he thinks he is and he’s gone get the ball make a play it’ll be there I feel like
It’s hard to argue against a WR going to OSU. Chance at a natty, coached by arguably the best WR coach in college, and their pros produce.

We have legit selling points in being the hometown, immediately playing time, and probably equivalent NIL - but selling OSU to a WR is the easiest job in America right now.

T-Rob’s job comes in 2nd 🙂

I think, and this is just my opinion, he’s a kid who wanna see the production first before making any type of move. And if that’s not it… then he just don’t wanna live in Miami no more.

It’s hard to argue against a WR going to OSU. Chance at a natty, coached by arguably the best WR coach in college, and their pros produce.

We have legit selling points in being the hometown, immediately playing time, and probably equivalent NIL - but selling OSU to a WR is the easiest job in America right now.

T-Rob’s job comes in 2nd 🙂
Agree, Hartline could be in line for head coaching job sooner than later though.

That could change a lot of things IMHO.

Advertisement
Agree, Hartline could be in line for head coaching job sooner than later though.

That could change a lot of things IMHO.
In line for one I’d agree. Him wanting it or taking it is a whole nother story though.

I think, and this is just my opinion, he’s a kid who wanna see the production first before making any type of move. And if that’s not it… then he just don’t wanna live in Miami no more.
I get some kids wanna get away but somebody gotta have pride in they hometown it used to be an honor to play reciever at um now it’s like these.

Big dog receivers think we’re not good enough for them it’s weird because if your that guy the qb will get you the ball or atleast try look at Stefon diggs for example I know it’s not a perfect scenario but he’s a reason imo that rakim jarrett went to Maryland seeing he can make it from home.

I get some kids wanna get away but somebody gotta have pride in they hometown it used to be an honor to play reciever at um now it’s like these.

Big dog receivers think we’re not good enough for them it’s weird because if your that guy the qb will get you the ball or atleast try look at Stefon diggs for example I know it’s not a perfect scenario but he’s a reason imo that rakim jarrett went to Maryland seeing he can make it from home.
I'm hoping after we play some games, win convincely and air it out very effectively showing how our OC utilizes receivers, how our OL holds up and how our QB throws darts................... things may change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back