2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Fletcher, but it's obvious he isn't at the tip top of Miami's RB board.

From the looks of it early, Miami is signing 1 RB this cycle and all in on Baxter.
That is the word out there…with some other smoke that possibly UM may have wanted to wait on making any mutual commitment there.

I hate OTU almost worse than anyone, but good luck to the kid for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

So you're assuming now our staff is all in on Fletcher? And Fletcher is going to flip from OSU to UM now? Seems like a long shot. He's been recruiting for OSU and his teammates are going there.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
There have been people that kept saying Mario was on Fletcher even when he committed. He seems like the type of guy Mario would love to hammer a defense with. I love Baxter but Fletcher and Chris Johnson is a pretty nice combo too. Also I think Baxter is gone. There is plenty of Texas smoke and they are the only school he took a OV to, then making his decision.

73aeee4a9b9bf3f28e02624a0e9d3c3f.gif

bQvBwcE.gif

Advertisement
Not gona lie I really, really wanted Young or Baxter. Hard to get that excited
I am not gonna cry about Fletcher. Build a pipeline to Heritage by getting him and Brown to go with James. Fletcher is a bruiser and hard to bring down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back