2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The staff loves Citizen which IMO is why they aren't as high on fletcher although they do like him and it's not like we let him go. But shed no tears here lol. We will have an embarrassment of riches at skill positions in this class.
Citizen gets on that field and the portal going to get serious with departures. I hear he’s that next guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a weird top 4 for a south Florida kid. 3 big ten schools and us. Smfh. OSU bound for now on Tuesday… we will see if turn up the heat or just put efforts towards other backs.

Advertisement
It is what it is, the only thing that makes me think is that many said we were looking good for him and then in a second he is gone. He isnt irreplaceable but I dont like how many said we led

Advertisement
We can't say this about most of our team but our RB room will scare away many RBs,if we somehow can get Baxter to not look at our depth and talent there then it doesn't matter what any other RB does,we're set.

Advertisement
We can't say this about most of our team but our RB room will scare away many RBs,if we somehow can get Baxter to not look at our depth and talent there then it doesn't matter what any other RB does,we're set.
Our RB room isn’t scaring anyone bona fide. Someone like Young or Baxter most likely feel they can start right away. We have a good RB room but not elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back