2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see us recruiting an American Heritage kid:

giphy.gif

Lol I feel you. Fletcher and Faegan headed to OSU and wouldn't be surprised if Innis ends up there as well. Brown down to us and Bama I believe. I will say in the future Addae and Porter SR. are very tight so I expect us to have more success there.

Advertisement
Everybody keeps saying that. We have 6 on roster and none are leaving any soon unless Chaney goes nuts. Where is that even coming from? It makes no sense.
Cody Brown says Hi

Lol I feel you. Fletcher and Faegan headed to OSU and wouldn't be surprised if Innis ends up there as well. Brown down to us and Bama I believe. I will say in the future Addae and Porter SR. are very tight so I expect us to have more success there.
Jalen Brown down to us and Bama?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m assuming he referred to Brown to imply that Brown may be chunking deuces soon after you said no one is leaving anytime soon.

The staff loves Citizen which IMO is why they aren't as high on fletcher although they do like him and it's not like we let him go. But shed no tears here lol. We will have an embarrassment of riches at skill positions in this class.

Advertisement
The staff loves Citizen which IMO is why they aren't as high on fletcher although they do like him and it's not like we let him go. But shed no tears here lol. We will have an embarrassment of riches at skill positions in this class.
I know the staff has talked about adding 2 RB's but not sure we need more than 1. Chaney, Knighton, Thad, Citizen, Brown, and a freshman is a pretty loaded group unless Chaney or Knighton go pro.

I know the staff has talked about adding 2 RB's but not sure we need more than 1. Chaney, Knighton, Thad, Citizen, Brown, and a freshman is a pretty loaded group unless Chaney or Knighton go pro.

You only take 2 if they are the ones we are targeting the most IMO. There are 4 not counting Fletcher high on the board and if you get 2 of those 4 you have to bring them in.

It’s been mentioned OSU is going after a lot of Florida skill guys the next two cycles. Getting one in makes it easier for the other dominoes to fall.

OSU has produced better RBs than us lately and it sounds like he knows he's not our top priority as well.

Would love to get him and Baxter but regardless a lot of time left.
Yup, seems like they already have a leg up with Trader and Smith at WR for 2024. They can easily sell Olave, Wilson, Smith-Njiba, etc.

Advertisement
They are going to have to really really bring it to pry Trader from Mario's grasp. Not saying they can't but Roland will be pivotal for us here IMO.
What about Smith? He is from a Miami pipeline, and Mario is here to win these types of Battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back