2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad for the late response. From what it looks like, we haven't expanded our RB board because let's be real, UF don't really have a back that's NFL ready after this year so we'll lose Lingard to graduation (I think lol) but in 2023 return Bow, Wright, Johnson, and Etienne. Seems like so far we're only going after Young, Webb, Baxter, and not sure how they feel about Irvin at the moment.
No problem, appreciate the info.

Advertisement
My bad for the late response. From what it looks like, we haven't expanded our RB board because let's be real, UF don't really have a back that's NFL ready after this year so we'll lose Lingard to graduation (I think lol) but in 2023 return Bow, Wright, Johnson, and Etienne. Seems like so far we're only going after Young, Webb, Baxter, and not sure how they feel about Irvin at the moment.
solid group...

Yall likely get one of the florida elites like maybe webb unless uga goes in on him. I dont see Baxter or Young heading thatw ay

Advertisement

Cane.

Chevy Chase Ellie GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bare minimum, DL too.
1-2 won’t pan and another will transfer lol. It’s necessary, gotta have numbers there.
5 and 5 in the trenches makes sense but it makes staying within the 25 spot limit tough. Aren’t there ways around the 25 number?

Yes, I don’t know those ways though lol.
I feel like TAMU, UGA, and Bama sign more than 25 every single cycle.
I thought it has something to do with the new transfer rules. Seriously, I gave up on our program half way through last season. Was finally free of the torture til they pulled me back in with the Mario hire, so I wasn’t paying attention to the new rules.

Advertisement
I thought it has something to do with the new transfer rules. Seriously, I gave up on our program half way through last season. Was finally free of the torture til they pulled me back in with the Mario hire, so I wasn’t paying attention to the new rules.
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back