2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He’s just scratching the surface.
Wait till he gets a year of s and c.

Yeah this kid is a must get…idk what the Young kid is going to do but either way this just makes sense with Mario, the program and the new offense

Reminds me a bit of James Stewart with more wiggle

Advertisement
notice everything is in orange and green? even the woof woof..................................I see u Mark
Man after watching the Coleman film and seeing that woof woof crap I swore I would never watch a highlight with that crap on it again. Didn’t realize they all have it until I watched the Citizen highlights after NSD lol.

Last edited:
Wow big step forward there from Sophia year....If he's behind Young and Baxter it ain't by much. The 3 are very close.

This kid may end up Derrick Henry

A faster version of Ganon's horse

tumblr_962490f37ec46002da0199f107f70f37_9d2b3927_500.gif

Advertisement
Interesting tidbits on Fletcher's recruitment on the Sebastian Lane show tonight.

1. Mario texts Fletcher and his pops every day.
  2. Smith texts him almost every also.
  3. Has not heard from Gaddis yet.
  4. Admits he was a strong UF lean until until Mullen was fired. Napier and the UF staff have completely stopped recruiting him. Puzzling but maybe Napier is looking for something different at RB?
  5. Probably not going to announce until signing day.

@flagator86 , can you give us some insights on UF RB recruiting and why they aren't recruiting Fletcher at all, not even as a Plan B or C?

@flagator86 , can you give us some insights on UF RB recruiting and why they aren't recruiting Fletcher at all, not even as a Plan B or C?
Napier is focused on Young, Baxter, and Webb. Believes they are more suited for his style. At 6’1 225, Fletcher has the potential to hit 240s, and that’s a bit too big. They like the Nayquan Wright, Demarcus Bowman, Trevor Etienne type of backs. Thick 5’9-6’0 scat backs. He also said they were devastated about losing Citizen This is coming from someone in the coaching staff. Also, there’s a couple of Louisiana guys on their board. My guy says they feel good about Webb. It will be hilarious if they lose out on all .

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interesting tidbits on Fletcher's recruitment on the Sebastian Lane show tonight.

1. Mario texts Fletcher and his pops every day.
  2. Smith texts him almost every also.
  3. Has not heard from Gaddis yet.
  4. Admits he was a strong UF lean until until Mullen was fired. Napier and the UF staff have completely stopped recruiting him. Puzzling but maybe Napier is looking for something different at RB?
  5. Probably not going to announce until signing day.

I haven’t watched the highlights yet, but when schools offer that early and everyone else agrees, you’re a moron for not putting the full-court on a kid. If I were a uf fan I’d stab Napier in the eye. The. I’d f*cking kill myself for being a uf fan. But Napier would get his first.

Advertisement
Napier sounds like Manny Diaz already. To completely cut off contact is moronic. It Heritage as well. G5 coaches gonna G5.
Well, as much as I would love to rag on Napier..There are alot of posters on this very board who probably have Baxter, Young and Webb ahead of Fletcher. And if Fletcher doesnt fit what he is trying to do..dont waste the kids time. Mario will be doing the same thing. I am sure there are a list of kids locally who we have stopped contacting since Mario got on board. Just the nature of the game.

What’s interesting about Mario’s run game at Oregon was that he had verdell who was kind of the bellcow but he also had Travis dye who was a small quick guy and you wouldn’t think Mario would utilize a guy like that to his fullest extent but he really did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back