RB Jordan Cronkrite says, "I'm good right now"....

Advertisement
I know I'm close to this situation but just wait until he gets a full year of being featured. How many 17 year olds that are putting up work like this.

I like JC as a prospect so don't take this the wrong way...it's impossible for him to not look good considering the class WC is in and who they play.

He should get 1500+ yds rushing and 15 TDs.

Did you see what he did to Travis Rudolph and Cardinal Newman last year in the playoffs on one leg?

I know I'm close to this situation but just wait until he gets a full year of being featured. How many 17 year olds that are putting up work like this.

I like JC as a prospect so don't take this the wrong way...it's impossible for him to not look good considering the class WC is in and who they play.

Did you see what he did to Travis Rudolph and Cardinal Newman last year in the playoffs on one leg?

naa what did he do?

he needs to man up. playing with these other kids will make him better and splitting carries will make his nfl career last longer. The damage done to Alex collins last year is a perfect example.

Advertisement

naa what did he do?

18 for 160 and 2 TD's with a high ankle sprain suffered the week before IIRC. Kid is the goods man. Easily my favorite RB in the class and not cause he plays at WCS, he would start anywhere.

Spoke with JC today and I asked about his other max lifts and he told me for his squat he had to stop at 505 and when I asked why he said the bar can only hold 5 plates and Westminster doesn't have bigger than 45lb plates. He did 505 three times since he couldn't go higher.

Advertisement
Back