RB Girard Pringle commits to Miami

Advertisement
He got some explosiveness with that speed, deadly combo. This dude going to be a problem
Facts! With Pringle though it isn't just speed. At 5'11" 182 the kid has a good frame to add good weight and functional strength. I imagine Pringle at 6' 200 lbs and if he can keep that speed and explosiveness after adding that extra good weight and strength then the kid is most certainly going to be a problem. Love this pickup. Will be very interesting to see who gets the last spot at RB this cycle.

Advertisement
Chris Johnson ran 10.2 100 meter, this kid is a 10.5
Johnson ran 10.25 at states his senior year ...to Pringle's credit it's still very early in the season ...10.56 in February is big time....I would expect him to improve that time by the end of the year.....this kid looks extremely explosive with elite top end speed...bottom line, both will likely never get caught from behind in a college football game..

Reminds me of Dalvin Cook. A little smaller, but maybe a little more explosive and fast honestly. Was impressed by this kid's tape, like really impressed.
Excuse Me Lol GIF

Facts! With Pringle though it isn't just speed. At 5'11" 182 the kid has a good frame to add good weight and functional strength. I imagine Pringle at 6' 200 lbs and if he can keep that speed and explosiveness after adding that extra good weight and strength then the kid is most certainly going to be a problem. Love this pickup. Will be very interesting to see who gets the last spot at RB this cycle.
That's a good size and not too heavy he'll lose too much of the speed.
That size will likely come in his upper body, he is pretty thick waist down, pause.
He's actually better built for the typical RB then Wheatley and CJ, they're longer framed and narrower shouldered and waisted. Those body types are seen in the high end track stars, they certainly can be studs in ball though.

That's a good size and not too heavy he'll lose too much of the speed.
That size will likely come in his upper body, he is pretty thick waist down, pause.
He's actually better built for the typical RB then Wheatley and CJ, they're longer framed and narrower shouldered and waisted. Those body types are seen in the high end track stars, they certainly can be studs in ball though.
Exactly. CJ and Hellcat are certainly more in the APB category. They can be very effective and productive but they are not your pure RB type. Pringle is more your typical RB but he can also be effective out of the backfield. The more I think about it the more I love this pickup.

Advertisement
Johnson ran 10.25 at states his senior year ...to Pringle's credit it's still very early in the season ...10.56 in February is big time....I would expect him to improve that time by the end of the year.....this kid looks extremely explosive with elite top end speed...bottom line, both will likely never get caught from behind in a college football game..
Youre right he's just a junior he has time to improve his time, Chris Johnson ran a 10.5 as a junior as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back