RB Girard Pringle commits to Miami

View as article
Miami wants elite speed. They added some on Saturday night with the commitment of blue-chip RB Girard Pringle.

The 5’11, 182 sprinter from Tampa Armwood boasts a 10.56 100M time and big-time production on the field, with over 1,600 yards and 24 TDs. Sources at Miami emphasize that he is not just a straight-lien track athlete, but also has receiving ability, burst, quicks, make-you-miss, toughness and durability.

CanesInSight was the first to report over a month ago that Pringle was a major priority.

View attachment 285195

Miami would still like to add another back from high school and an additional back from the Portal. But they added an electric athlete tonight in Pringle.

holy **** hes fast asf

I just like a bigger RB but take him anyway...pause pause pause

Advertisement
Welcome to the U Girard!!!

200.gif

Number one is RIDICULOUS

Advertisement
Is he related to Byron Pringle? He's from Tampa too

Love the take. Want to pair him with the Canadian kid and call it a day at RB

Advertisement
Ehh, its hard to compare older players times to younger, its better to take same times at same ages and see the progression. Chris was running 10.8s early in his junior season, he didnt break under 10.6 til states in his junior season.. That 10.45 put him on map and I think UGA offered right after..

If this kid ran 10.56 that early in season, with good practice and stakes getting higher as districts goes to state, he can put up some crazy times for a high school junior..
Exactly. A 10.56 is very fast for a football player and that time was almost a month ago. He could get down into the 10.3s at the end of the track season and maybe in the 10.2s or faster in his senior season. Chris is faster now with his end of senior times. I remember when we were all keeping track of those state finals times last year on this board. 10.25 extremely fast but his 20.40 200 meter is even more impressive and that 20.40 would have placed him 8th at the world finals last year. Would have had to have a 20.3 or faster to have qualified for those same world finals.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back