RB Dexter Williams feeling Heavy Pressure to Flip to UF

We tend to think that gayters can get anybody in N. Central Fl they want, but the staff got his commitment and all they can do is convince him to maintain his commitment. Understand his family situation not so good. Tough part will be combating gayter alumni promises to family, like a better paying job and schedule that will allow them to see him play 1 hour away in gville.

Advertisement
We tend to think that gayters can get anybody in N. Central Fl they want, but the staff got his commitment and all they can do is convince him to maintain his commitment. Understand his family situation not so good. Tough part will be combating gayter alumni promises to family, like a better paying job and schedule that will allow them to see him play 1 hour away in gville.

Not to mention closer to the felon prisons in north Florida for visitation days. Hope this kids decides better to stay free and play in NFL than walk the yard in Starke.

He mentioned the UM Coaches text him everyday and that the "love" will make all the difference. I think he sticks

Advertisement
Graig Cooper
Javarris James
Damien Berry
Lamar Miller
Mike James
Duke Johnson

I can understand winning, even though UF doesn't look like they're in the position to do so, but to go to a school that doesn't specialize or have any history at your position is stupid. Who's the last relevant rusher at UF? Tebow?
The bench warmer for the Dolphins seemed to do pretty well at UF.

You literally just proved everyone's point with one sentence. "The benchwarmer"- exactly. The kid that can't beat out Lamar Miller- a Cane!

Or Daniel Thomas, a scrub from that powerhouse NFL factory KState.

Anyone thinking that the pressure would never be a factor is fooling themselves. This one will be a fight. I like our chances.

Advertisement
Unfortunately when the chatter is that a kid will be hard to keep it's normally true. Collins is exhibit one. Kaaya was another meaning we are 50-50 so we'll see.

Unfortunately when the chatter is that a kid will be hard to keep it's normally true. Collins is exhibit one. Kaaya was another meaning we are 50-50 so we'll see.

well the chatter on collins; according to some here, was that he was going to come here so yea the chatter thing is a little over stated

Our backfield will be LOADED. He will become a better rb competing day in and day out against Duke (possibly), Gus, Yearby and Cronkrite as compared to UF's backfield. Question is can he stand that kinda competition? I hope so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yeah, demetrius jackson was a goner too. we never know either way until signing day. collins situation can't even be brought up that kid was just a weirdo.

Scarlett and Crockett will be this class

294.gif

Forget it...dudes way 2 old and he has a nasty habit

Advertisement
Back