RB Dexter Williams feeling Heavy Pressure to Flip to UF

Advertisement
RB Dexter Williams feeling Heavy Pressure to Flip to UF per the rivals article. This was to be expected especially with UF offering his West Orange teammate just to try an sway him.

Can some post details from the article below.

https://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=903&script=%2Fcontent.asp&cid=1644287

Go Canes

Paraons Jalen's offer had nothing to do with Williams they were not even teammates last year. Julious was offered March 23rd when most people were saying UF was in the drivers seat for Williams. Who knows where Williams ends up he is going o one of those bus tours this summer.

Last edited:
Yeah I seen the interview
It will be a battle till the end

But Mark Walton could weaken the blow
if thing workout with his reclassification

Advertisement
Does Florida even have a single RB in the NFL right now? Miami had four former RBs start a NFL game last year. Duke will be joining them after next season. Kid would be a fool to go there, unless UF is willing to pay him like a NFL RB because his career will end in Gainsville.

RB Dexter Williams feeling Heavy Pressure to Flip to UF per the rivals article. This was to be expected especially with UF offering his West Orange teammate just to try an sway him.

https://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=903&script=%2Fcontent.asp&cid=1644287

Go Canes

Paraons Jalen's offer had nothing to do with Williams they were not even teammates last year. Julious was offered March 23rd when most people were saying UF was in the drivers seat for Williams. Who knows where Williams ends up he is going o one of those bus tours this summer.

They are teammates this year at West Orange and you know that is why UF offered him in hopes that insider pressure will work on Williams as a package deal to UF. But hopefully Williams will stick with UM and not flip to Univ of Felonies (I think you all are up to 65 felonies in the last 5 years, not counting the 3 murders that Aaron Herndez will be charged with).

But yeah you can come on here and try blow smoke about UFelony not trying to be shady in recruiting or anything else for that matter. Better yet you can hear it from the horses mouth watch the video, he is knows his ticket is with Dexter Williams!

Go Canes

[video=youtube;XYgefZlBO8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYgefZlBO8I[/video]

Last edited:
Lol at mopes being realists.

This ain't my first rodeo. He has been committed about 40 days and there's already rumblings. 95 percent of the time that means goodbye. We knew this kid was gonna be tough to hang on to. The talk starting this early is a horrible sign.

Regards,

TheU1984

Advertisement

Go Canes

They are teammates this year at West Orange and you know that is why UF offered him in hopes that insider pressure will work on Williams as a package deal to UF. But hopefully Williams will stick with UM and not flip to Univ of Felonies (I think you all are up to 65 felonies in the last 5 years, not counting the 3 murders that Aaron Herndez will be charged with).

But yeah you can come on here and try blow smoke about UFelony not trying to be shady in recruiting or anything else for that matter. Better yet you can hear it from the horses mouth watch the video, he is knows his ticket is with Dexter Williams!

Go Canes
. They didnt offer because of Williams they offered because Julious is going to be a good DB. He didn't transfer to West Orange until March 9th.

Advertisement
I think he sticks, but we will sweat it out....he visited us and Florida I believe already, how come he didn't commit to them??? Obviously our coaches are doin something right and the most pressure seems to be coming from South Carolina...he seemed to gush about Miami so hopefully he stays cause this is a make or break year for Muschamp....I think he gets the axe

Graig Cooper
Javarris James
Damien Berry
Lamar Miller
Mike James
Duke Johnson

I can understand winning, even though UF doesn't look like they're in the position to do so, but to go to a school that doesn't specialize or have any history at your position is stupid. Who's the last relevant rusher at UF? Tebow?

Graig Cooper
Javarris James
Damien Berry
Lamar Miller
Mike James
Duke Johnson

I can understand winning, even though UF doesn't look like they're in the position to do so, but to go to a school that doesn't specialize or have any history at your position is stupid. Who's the last relevant rusher at UF? Tebow?
The bench warmer for the Dolphins seemed to do pretty well at UF.

Advertisement
Lol at mopes being realists.

This ain't my first rodeo. He has been committed about 40 days and there's already rumblings. 95 percent of the time that means goodbye. We knew this kid was gonna be tough to hang on to. The talk starting this early is a horrible sign.

Regards,

TheU1984

I rather this talk happen early than happening near signing day, and lol at your percentage, there are so many kids that all this stuff and stick so the 95% stuff is just moppy, so keep being moppy and claiming to be a realist

Regards,

Cane since birth

Graig Cooper
Javarris James
Damien Berry
Lamar Miller
Mike James
Duke Johnson

Yeah his 5th yr senior season.

Graig Cooper
Javarris James
Damien Berry
Lamar Miller
Mike James
Duke Johnson

You literally just proved everyone's point with one sentence. "The benchwarmer"- exactly. The kid that can't beat out Lamar Miller- a Cane!

Advertisement
Back