RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
"I used to subsist on Totino's pizza in the late 80s early 90s lol..."
I could eat an entire family pack of Pizza Rolls...

straight out of the microwave at 10,000 degrees.

food of the gods.

Screenshot_20240426_121847_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
I could eat an entire family pack of Pizza Rolls...

straight out of the microwave at 10,000 degrees.

food of the gods.
Great call! The old style Swanson TV dinners were another guilty pleasure back in the day. Salisbury steak! Came with the mashed potatoes and that stuff that was supposed to be apple cobbler lol.

Advertisement
Basically, then after they said it a lot of crying about "Miami sucks," "Arizona's a CFP contender," and "BIG 12 CHAMPS INCOMING."
It’s funny I have to keep reminding myself that there is no more Pac-12. lol. I thought you put a typo in there with the big 12 champs thing. This will take some getting use to.

Great call! The old style Swanson TV dinners were another guilty pleasure back in the day. Salisbury steak! Came with the mashed potatoes and that stuff that was supposed to be apple cobbler lol.
Especially if you overcooked the cobbler thing , made it like cobbler candy.... Used to eat those swansons all the time.... The 70's and TV dinners... A long lost American tradition... LOL!!!...

Advertisement
I used to subsist on Totino's pizza in the late 80s early 90s lol.

I addition to tuna fish sandwiches, PBJ, eggs, Top Raman, chicken thighs(BBQ grilled basted with mustard BBQ sauce, canned sardines(guilty pleasure) and tortillas with melted cheese, ground beef and rice. I refer to the above as the poor struggling young man's grocery list lol. Who could forget hot dogs!
All of the above!

At work, we have cookouts every now and then with the usual…hamburgers and hotdogs. You have to eat the glizzies when nobody is looking or end up as a victim of an inappropriate picture with your mouth wide open. 😂 😂 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
I used to subsist on Totino's pizza in the late 80s early 90s lol.

I addition to tuna fish sandwiches, PBJ, eggs, Top Raman, chicken thighs(BBQ grilled basted with mustard BBQ sauce, canned sardines(guilty pleasure) and tortillas with melted cheese, ground beef and rice. I refer to the above as the poor struggling young man's grocery list lol. Who could forget hot dogs!
If u wanted to get fancy. A slice of bread and cheese wrapped around the hot dog while its hot lmaooo. Also my island special, rice drizzled with soy sauce and if u have it, a can of corned beef (palm/pacific brand) mixed with corn on a hot stove.

Advertisement
Back